What would your dream be?

I had mine last May mate, no joke, i met some great lads who i hope to stay friends with until i cark it.
Never had a feeling like that before, no kids and never married so yeah i struggle to think anything can beat that.

Beyond that doing a fat line from between the mrs tits as ssn says bacon has retired due to us and we just won the prem and done Barca 4-1 in the cl final.
Messi shut out, silva gets a brace.

The dream HAS to be to win the Champions League , because that's the main aim of Europes elite clubs season after season ..... until we win that then clubs like the rags , Barcelona ,Real Madrid and Liverpool can always throw it in our faces.

Yes , winning the Premiership is extremely important , but it's a fact that being champions of Europe is a 'preferable' title , to merely being champions of England ...... it would also add increased prestige to the club.

I think we're living it aren't we? Second in the League and we're all moaning, very Real Madridish. None of us would have expected that!

To rule domestically for the next 10 years. Not really fussed about Europe too much at this point.

TCIB said:
I had mine last May mate, no joke, i met some great lads who i hope to stay friends with until i cark it.
Never had a feeling like that before, no kids and never married so yeah i struggle to think anything can beat that.

Beyond that doing a fat line from between the mrs tits as ssn says bacon has retired due to us and we just won the prem and done Barca 4-1 in the cl final.
Messi shut out, silva gets a brace.

Kids and marriage don't beat that....trust me ;-)

Short term, to see Real hammer the rags 5-0 tomorrow evening with Von-rapiste stretchered off with a season ending injury, wooney sent off for head-butting the ref resulting in a life ban, and Moaninho and slur purple nose strangling each other to death on the sidelines.

I think I might just pray tonight.

law74 said:
Short term, to see Real hammer the rags 5-0 tomorrow evening with Von-rapiste stretchered off with a season ending injury, wooney sent off for head-butting the ref resulting in a life ban, and Moaninho and slur purple nose strangling each other to death on the sidelines.

I think I might just pray tonight.

Hate the rags as much as anybody but wishing injury to an oppositions player as much of a smug twunt they might be is a bit out of order. He nearly died back in December down in Swansea, have you no shame?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.