What would your dream be?

Why does everyone mention the rags, I understand a few years ago but we are better than them now so I couldn't give a flying fuck what those red twats are upto.

To answe you question.

to win the champions league and the domestic league every year for the next 20 years and I don't really care where we win it at, be in at the scum or at Norwich. Not really arsed as long as we win.

mcfc2607 said:
Why does everyone mention the rags, I understand a few years ago but we are better than them now so I couldn't give a flying fuck what those red twats are upto.

To answe you question.

to win the champions league and the domestic league every year for the next 20 years and I don't really care where we win it at, be in at the scum or at Norwich. Not really arsed as long as we win.
For many decades, while we were shit, and they were successful they kept rubbing that fact it in like c***s. Their banner of 35-36 years, or whatever amount of years it was, shows their "class" though I wouldn't personally call that class. Their arrogance of not knowing anything of football before 1999 and them not acknowledging that their very one club bought their way to the top. This with many many more reasons is why we very much despise their existence and wish they go through shite and even worse shite.

AgüeroKun said:
mcfc2607 said:

To answe you question.

For many decades, while we were shit, and they were successful they kept rubbing that fact it in like c***s. Their banner of 35-36 years, or whatever amount of years it was, shows their "class" though I wouldn't personally call that class. Their arrogance of not knowing anything of football before 1999 and them not acknowledging that their very one club bought their way to the top. This with many many more reasons is why we very much despise their existence and wish they go through shite and even worse shite.

exactly, the majority of their arrogant fan base believe football began in 1992, The reason i hate them with a passion is there sheer arrogance, and belief that united have this divine right to win every game they play.

City-mad-fan said:
What would your biggest dream be wining the Champions League? winning the Premierleague? being undefeated to the rags for 30 odd years? im just interested in hearing peoples views on what would mean the most to them?

If you'd have asked the question 2 years ago most would probably say, play in the champs league, win the premier league with the final kick of the season demorolising united in the process and embarass united at old Trafford !!
Guess what we did also throw in an fa cup and charity shield aswell !!!

i reckon we are already living the dream!

top players
top manager
top supporters
TOP OWNER
defending champions

Seeing City in front of 80,000 at the Etihad that way I'd know City were set up for good

As I sit in CB3, I'd like the season to run from March to October so I can leave my blanket and flask behind!

Oh, and I'd like the club to sell Watneys Red Barrel.

You can't beat a nice half of keg on a sunny afternoon.

My dream would be to have a well balanced team playing with width, great technical ability on the ball and a coach that can change tactics according to the opposition. The results and trophies will take care of themselves.

mcfc2607 said:

To answe you question.

We are 12(twelve) points clear of ye in the league whilst still in the Champions League and you still think city are better?Wow.

You are up at 5.45 am on another teams forum,I presume you are doing something else with your life,if not you are extremely sad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.