What would your dream be?

law74 said:
Short term, to see Real hammer the rags 5-0 tomorrow evening with Von-rapiste stretchered off with a season ending injury, wooney sent off for head-butting the ref resulting in a life ban, and Moaninho and slur purple nose strangling each other to death on the sidelines.

I think I might just pray tonight.
I want Govan Gob to live to see us not the rags off their perch and undo all his hard work over the next decade.

Day after day after day.

"I have a dream that one day little white children and little black children will hold hands and ........... Oh right that kind of dream,ok then,then this. That those fuckers blow a fuse,we get back the 12 points,do them in the derby 0-6 this time,and win the title again on last day of the season,that's should just about finish that old fucker off.

Come on ! If we could turn this around, it would be a season and dream of orgasmic proportions. Sadly i cannot see it happening, but i never say never.
That's because i'm a fantasist not a realist.

Having my 10 year old become a City player and beating all the records that that 40 year old welsh rag has managed to attain.

Now I have not posted a lot so please do not think that I have anything against the Swamp dwellers BUT...........

I would just love it if the old mine workings under OT all collapsed and the f*ckin' ground fell down a 60ft hole. ....but I wouldn't want 75,000 people hurt HONEST>

Just for everyone, players and fans, to enjoy the games and for people to stop complaining all the time about the team. No one goes out to do a bad job, we all go in to work to do a fair day's work for a fair day's pay. And so let's all start being more positive. IMHO

Already happened.
RobertoMancini_1396030a.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.