What would your dream be?

To go to a champions league final. Enjoy a few days away and the final itself with City being presented with the cup with me there. Then to do it again the following year. Then I will have seen city win everything apart from the Europa League twice. Repeat of a 73 Derby at the swamp would be a nice little extra!

Ideally i would like City to break the record for the most consequetive premier league titles, preferably with lots of youth academy products. This would cement any dominence.

It would be good to win a champions league at some point .

If we were this good i could live with the odd defeat by the Rags as it would be insignificant within the bigger picture

felixbg said:
gettin into the champions league final and beating uni*ed in (last minute goal)
gettin into the fa cup final and beating uni*ed (last minute goal)
gettin into the league cup final and beating uni*ed (last minute goal)
winning the league on the last day at old trafford with ... you guessed it, a last minute goal

I think most blues with have heart problems doing all that!

City-mad-fan said:
What would your biggest dream be wining the Champions League? winning the Premierleague? being undefeated to the rags for 30 odd years? im just interested in hearing peoples views on what would mean the most to them?

my dreams have been realised
I dreamed of us winning the league and the FA cup. Thats what i dreamed of as a kid and we have done it.

Anything else is a bonus

Lived mine beating united at Wembley and competing for the championship with them. Doesn't seem such a grand dream now but when all you know is relegations and promotions you don't tend to set the bar to high, felt like I had more chance of walking on the moon.

pirate said:
City-mad-fan said:
What would your biggest dream be wining the Champions League? winning the Premierleague? being undefeated to the rags for 30 odd years? im just interested in hearing peoples views on what would mean the most to them?

my dreams have been realised
I dreamed of us winning the league and the FA cup. Thats what i dreamed of as a kid and we have done it.

Anything else is a bonus

Amen to that. But going on from here it's really to stay at the top table and compete for everything every year.We can't always win but as long as we are there or there abouts and maybe averaging 1 trophy a year.

Sparkys-Army said:
felixbg said:
gettin into the champions league winning the league on the last day of the season ... you guessed it, a last minute goal
Oh hang on a minute.......May 13th 2012-- magic.
Nothing can beat the glow of satisfaction when I remember the pictures of Rags at Sunderland after they thought they had won the title...and suddenly all their heads quickly turned left as they heard...........Aguerooooooooo
and beating Rags at Wembley.......superb memories.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.