What would your dream be?

Might not seem it right now, but we're living the dream at present. We're amongst the big boys, on a par, (not points wise unfortunately), with the club who has laughed at us for the last 2 decades at least, and are talked about now when people mention the Man U's, the Arsenal's and the Chelsea's. It's always 'United, City, Chelsea...' who get mentioned, should a top player be mooted about a possible move to the PL. We're no longer that club in the background who no-one cares about, we're amongst the elite in the country.
As for europe? I don't want to win the CL yet, not a chance. I want to dominate the premier league for a good 4 or 5 years so that we go into it as clear favourites from our country, and with the know-how to pull it off.
For now this is as much of a dream as we can ever have wished for, and it's real.

My dream was completed last year in May
I remember when we were shit in Division 2 I used to lie in bed before going to sleep and dream about scoring the winning goal for the PL in the last game because back then me playing and City winning the PL was nothing but a dream

Okay so I never made it as a footballer but I came to terms with that a long time ago pretty much like I had us not winning the PL.

It was my dream though it just that Kun took my place

City-mad-fan said:
What would your biggest dream be wining the Champions League? winning the Premierleague? being undefeated to the rags for 30 odd years? im just interested in hearing peoples views on what would mean the most to them?
Five years ago, and more, I always said I'd die a happy man if I ever saw City win just one trophy. We achieved that in 2011 with the FA Cup win.

To be quite honest we are living the dream now. Despite what you read in post-after-post and thread-after-thread on this forum.

Now, though, I do have a new target:
Getting to ten league titles
Getting to ten FA Cups
Getting to ten FL Cups
Winning one European Cup (or more, whatever, it took Barça forty years to win one and fourteen years to win their second - I'd be 84 if that happened for us from now that would be a perfect life!)
and having loads of local talent good enough to achieve these things, with the odd best player in the world in the team as well
...in my lifetime.

Now Ive seen city win the league and the cup I am happy.

My dream would be that over the next ten seasons ten different teams would win the league and at the start of each season there would be at least 10 potential champions (preferably city being one of them).

Domination would bore me.

geoff hammond said:

My dream would be that over the next ten seasons ten different teams would win the league and at the start of each season there would be at least 10 potential champions (preferably city being one of them).

You know what this is a good point
I dont think I have enjoyed the pressure of being Champions this season (neither have the team by the looks of it, lol)
Yet as the title drifts towards them wankers I am actually looking forward to next season and the challenge ahead

chrismcfc1 said:
City-mad-fan said:
What would your biggest dream be wining the Champions League? winning the Premierleague? being undefeated to the rags for 30 odd years? im just interested in hearing peoples views on what would mean the most to them?

If you'd have asked the question 2 years ago most would probably say, play in the champs league, win the premier league with the final kick of the season demorolising united in the process and embarass united at old Trafford !!
Guess what we did also throw in an fa cup and charity shield aswell !!!

Bear in mind that this thread was created in December 2008!!!!!

geoff hammond said:

Your dream has been killed stone dead win financial unfair play

geoff hammond said:

You'd be happy to wait ten years for the next league title? I can understand if we had no funds, winning one title in, say, ten years - but not with what he have now at our disposal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.