What you doing tonight then?? (Fri 2nd May)

Re: What you doing tonight then?? (Friday 5th June pg222)

Fri 5th July

Staying in tonight! Been off work all week with sciatica! Fucked my back/leg up so can't drink the tablets.

Re: What you doing tonight then?? (Friday 5th July pg222)

Train up to Manc straight after work and then to the pub for pub quiz!

We're off out for a curry with some friends. Mrs Flash is driving. That means I can get sozzled, a free lift home and then shouted at for drinking too much and passing out on the couch. At whcih point I shall regale her with the full gamut of my Philharmonic farts.

She's a lucky woman indeed.

Few pints tonight, nothing too mental as i want to get up nice and early for a McDonalds breakfast then the Lions match. Gonna be drinking from about 9am tomorrow so dont want to damage myself too much tonight

Taking a bed back to Ikea, as it didn't get used. Pint or two at the local, then going through some old slides to put them into digital format.

Celebrating.

I have had the misfortune of the Wife's Sister here since Monday and she has now sloped off back down South.

andyhinch said:
Sitting in the garden with a few glasses of wine.
Interesting social network you have. Do the glasses of wine contribute much to the evening's conversation or activities?

planning to enjoy of a couple of quiet glasses of wine in the garden before Mr bluegirl74 arrives home and shatters the peace and quiet wondering why i've not made any dinner before i send him for a takeaway!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.