What you doing tonight then?? (Fri 2nd May)

Re: What you doing tonight then?? (Friday 9th August)

Staying in - in pain tonight with my tooth. Dentist in the morning, first time in 13 years. I think 2 litres of coke a day for the last 10 years has finally caught up with me!

Listening to clips of Basie and playing through some stuff, prior to a big band gig tomorrow. Going through a long list of equipment and household goods, with the aim to price it all up. Also making sure the dogs stay quiet after 2300 hours, so that the new (complaining-type) neighbour stays off my back. Will probably have to sleep outside, just to be on the safe side.

Watching Cars 2 with my son...11 days off work now! Perfecto

another generation said:
Listening to clips of Basie and playing through some stuff, prior to a big band gig tomorrow. Going through a long list of equipment and household goods, with the aim to price it all up. Also making sure the dogs stay quiet after 2300 hours, so that the new (complaining-type) neighbour stays off my back. Will probably have to sleep outside, just to be on the safe side.
Set the dogs on them Mel, give them something to complain about, you back in the icy wastes

In work making some stuff for a radar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.