What you doing tonight then?? (Fri 2nd May)

Re: What you doing tonight then?? (Friday 9th August)

andyhinch said:
BlueTG said:
andyhinch said:
You bugger I didn't retire till I was 46, what are you doing at uni?
Psychology, I think the 3 or so years previous I spent on here inspired to me to do something to figure the nutcases like you out ;)
Good luck with that one:) on serious note I know it's hard going my sisters one and she put some heavy hours in
Yeah I have family in the field, not quite sure I know which direction I want to take it in yet. Got this year to work something out, although I've done a lot of work in a school so may look at taking that further with it. With any luck and providing I do well enough, I will have a bit of choice to look into!

BlueTG said:
andyhinch said:
BlueTG said:
Psychology, I think the 3 or so years previous I spent on here inspired to me to do something to figure the nutcases like you out ;)
Good luck with that one:) on serious note I know it's hard going my sisters one and she put some heavy hours in
Yeah I have family in the field, not quite sure I know which direction I want to take it in yet. Got this year to work something out, although I've done a lot of work in a school so may look at taking that further with it. With any luck and providing I do well enough, I will have a bit of choice to look into!

What would you like to do in school with psychology?

117 M34 said:
BlueTG said:
andyhinch said:

Theres education psychology, or teach it. It can even serve as a footing for early years teaching in general as a friend of mine has done.

-- Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:52 pm --

kippaxwarrior said:
corky1970 said:
fucking my bird

While on Bluemoon as well?

Who said men couldn't multitask?
ahh the old laptop on the back trick.

BlueTG said:
117 M34 said:
BlueTG said:

Theres education psychology, or teach it. It can even serve as a footing for early years teaching in general as a friend of mine has done.

kippaxwarrior said:
corky1970 said:
fucking my bird

If you want to be an educational psychologist you have to qualify as a teacher first too and teach for a minimum of 2 years.
Whatever you do, don't teach unless you are 100% sure you want to be a teacher.
Also, there aren't many psychology teacher jobs about, and those that will come up will often be part time.

117 M34 said:
BlueTG said:
117 M34 said:

kippaxwarrior said:

If you want to be an educational psychologist you have to qualify as a teacher first too and teach for a minimum of 2 years.
Also, there aren't many psychology teacher jobs about, and those that will come up will often be part time.
Yeah, I've looked at some of the next steps for possible career routes. It's sitting down and taking it all into careful consideration next. Plenty of discussions and meetings I need to have with tutors and the likes anyway, cheers for the help

ANYWAY, what are YOU doing tonight sir?

BlueTG said:
117 M34 said:
BlueTG said:

Yeah, I've looked at some of the next steps for possible career routes. It's sitting down and taking it all into careful consideration next. Plenty of discussions and meetings I need to have with tutors and the likes anyway, cheers for the help

Bugger all, hence me sitting here talking shit to you.
Pretty much what I've done for the last 2 weeks tbh, I love the summer holidays!

117 M34 said:
BlueTG said:
117 M34 said:

Bugger all, hence me sitting here talking shit to you.
Pretty much what I've done for the last 2 weeks tbh, I love the summer holidays!
Get a hobby ;)

Unfortunately I don't think Bluemoon constitutes as a hobby. At least my current employer said so in my interview ;)

andyhinch said:
Waiting for FuZzy's report, must be second base by now.

Report about what? It's not Saturday night yet and I'm still deciding whether to borrow that Derby day massacre tee-shirt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.