What you doing tonight then?? (Fri 2nd May)

Re: What you doing tonight then?? (Friday 9th August)

FuZzY said:
toby said:
FuZzY said:
Chlling out with a few beers watching Coyote Ugly for the hundredth time. Still enjoy it all the same.
Been invited to be taken out for a meal tomorrow night. Unfortunately he's a Rag and the night might end up having disasterous consequences. I have yet to decide whether to go or not.

Oh go it's great to have someone to banter with ;o)

I know but our banter usually ends up with us nearly killing each other. At least I'd have a laugh winding him up all the same.
Go and have fun, I may have a 1-6 tee shirt you can borrow to break the ice:)

andyhinch said:
another generation said:
.. making sure the dogs stay quiet after 2300 hours, so that the new (complaining-type) neighbour stays off my back. Will probably have to sleep outside, just to be on the safe side.
Set the dogs on them Mel, give them something to complain about, you back in the icy wastes
Aye, have been back for a week, but decided straight away that I need to be back home. Hope to sell the house, dogs, equipment and all to a couple who want to start a race kennel. As soon as we can agree on a price, I can hand in my notice and start packing to come back. I know everyone says the UK is sh!t, but it's still home.

andyhinch said:
FuZzY said:
toby said:
Oh go it's great to have someone to banter with ;o)

I know but our banter usually ends up with us nearly killing each other. At least I'd have a laugh winding him up all the same.
Go and have fun, I may have a 1-6 tee shirt you can borrow to break the ice:)

Ta! I was wondering what I could wear for the occasion.

Finished work at 10 tonight and now I'm sat doing university work, ahh the wild friday nights of a 'student' ey.

BlueTG said:
Finished work at 10 tonight and now I'm sat doing university work, ahh the wild friday nights of a 'student' ey.
Just fast forward your life for 20 years and retire, it's great, spent the afternoon looking at the specs for bio-mass boilers watching the cricket

andyhinch said:
BlueTG said:
Just fast forward your life for 20 years and retire, it's great, spent the afternoon looking at the specs for bio-mass boilers watching the cricket
If I'm retired at 40 I will personally donate you some of my 'mysteriously' or 'hard worked for' pension/savings for your optimism and hope.

BlueTG said:
andyhinch said:
BlueTG said:
If I'm retired at 40 I will personally donate you some of my 'mysteriously' or 'hard worked for' pension/savings for your optimism and hope.
You bugger I didn't retire till I was 46, what are you doing at uni?

andyhinch said:
BlueTG said:

I'd rather be swinging a hammer all day long than watch a minute of cricket.
Retirement, not all it's cracked up to be then.

andyhinch said:
BlueTG said:
andyhinch said:
Psychology, I think the 3 or so years previous I spent on here inspired to me to do something to figure the nutcases like you out ;)

BlueTG said:
andyhinch said:
BlueTG said:
Psychology, I think the 3 or so years previous I spent on here inspired to me to do something to figure the nutcases like you out ;)
Good luck with that one:) on serious note I know it's hard going my sisters one and she put some heavy hours in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.