What you doing tonight then?? (Fri 2nd May)

Re: What you doing tonight then?? (Friday 9th August)

I have been to my mother-in-laws and fell asleep as she had the fire on full !!!

andyhinch said:
toby said:
I have been to my mother-in-laws and fell asleep as she had the fire on full !!!
It's bloody summer! Been reading up on bio-mass boilers for the farm, some good government incentives

She is 90 she doesn't care what season it is ;o)

Sounds interesting !!! Not lol

Catching up on some TV, watching

Game of Thrones
Dexter
The Americans
Boardwalk Empire

Chlling out with a few beers watching Coyote Ugly for the hundredth time. Still enjoy it all the same.
Been invited to be taken out for a meal tomorrow night. Unfortunately he's a Rag and the night might end up having disasterous consequences. I have yet to decide whether to go or not.

FuZzY said:
Chlling out with a few beers watching Coyote Ugly for the hundredth time. Still enjoy it all the same.
Been invited to be taken out for a meal tomorrow night. Unfortunately he's a Rag and the night might end up having disasterous consequences. I have yet to decide whether to go or not.

Oh go it's great to have someone to banter with ;o)

toby said:
FuZzY said:

Oh go it's great to have someone to banter with ;o)

I know but our banter usually ends up with us nearly killing each other. At least I'd have a laugh winding him up all the same.

Been out to Michael Caines place in town with the missus and ate pigeon for the first time. Not what I was expecting. Thought it would be the usual 'tastes like chicken' but far from it. Very 'gamey' and very nice. Jumped cab after to head back to the local for a decent pint and now back at home in slippers. A good night at my age.

Films and coffee on my own with peace and quiet as missus and baby have gone seeing her sister in Newcastle. Think I'm getting old when this pisses all over going out and getting hammered. Chilled.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.