#WhatDidYouDoWhenSergioScored

I was wheezing. I'm not an asthmatic and don't even smoke any more. I have NEVER had a reaction like that. It was weird.

Stuuuuuu said:
My daughter was about 7 weeks old at the time and she was fast asleep in my arms. I was watching at home on TV, feeling pretty fucking miserable. But then Sergio scored and I had this bizarre situation whereby I was going fucking mental but without really moving and without making a sound, cos of the baby being fast asleep. So my left arm was flapping all over the place and I was mouthing "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in silence, whilst the rest of my body was motionless.

That will be a story for her in the years to come. A life long blue is born.

I didn't go to the game i got banned :( but i did have a good day as i stayed at home with my 7 month daughter and watched it and before it started i went and got her a new City kit and i had her in my arms when Sergio scored which seemed to make up for being banned! Anyway when Sergio scored i nearly put my daughter threw the roof and then passed her to her mum and ran outside (lots of United fan neighbours) and screamed YESSS 3 times at the top of my voice!

kippaxchris said:
I didn't go to the game i got banned :( but i did have a good day as i stayed at home with my little girl and watched it and before it started i went and got her a new City kit and i had her in my arms when Sergio scored which seemed to make up for being banned! Anyway when Sergio scored i nearly put my daughter threw the roof and then passed her to her mum and ran outside (lots of United fan neighbours) and screamed YESSS 3 times at the top of my voice!
Is that you Niall?

Pigeonho said:
kippaxchris said:
I didn't go to the game i got banned :( but i did have a good day as i stayed at home with my little girl and watched it and before it started i went and got her a new City kit and i had her in my arms when Sergio scored which seemed to make up for being banned! Anyway when Sergio scored i nearly put my daughter threw the roof and then passed her to her mum and ran outside (lots of United fan neighbours) and screamed YESSS 3 times at the top of my voice!
Is that you Niall?
No he was in the QPR end :)

kippaxchris said:
Pigeonho said:
kippaxchris said:
Is that you Niall?
No he was in the QPR end :)
Ha!

Watched it with my Son who moaned when Dzeko came on and I said "no he scores goals when we need them". He did score and then the whole Aguero thing seemed like slow motion, I remember Ballo falling and thinking another bloody miss then Sergio appeared and scored! Son started crying, the rest of us were jumping around yelling! Even the dog got involved! Unbelievable!! Opened a bottle of champagne to celebrate and got bladdered with football first on repeat til about 4 in the morning!

I remember sitting there thinking "was that Tyler or Quinn who just said stupendous - i must go on bluemoon as someone will have the definitive answer"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.