#WhatDidYouDoWhenSergioScored

I wish I could remember more from immediately after. I remember screaming like everyone else, then a feeling of disbelief and shock... and then it's just something of a blank until the final whistle when I was down near side of the pitch standing around crying. Last season is going to be remembered like something from a dream in years to come. So many magical moments, in the last couple of weeks alone we had two of the best home game experiences in history (United, QPR). So far this season has been a pale comparison, but hey ho, we could be pissing the league and I'm not sure it could live up to the finale to the 2011/2012 season.

There were at least two minutes left if they added on all the celebration time - I did not think we had won so did no celebrate too much.

I was in the grip of a bear hug from the guy in front of me in 109 (who is neither gay nor Algerian to the best of my knowledge). The only thing going through my mind at that point was trying to stop us both falling over and me breaking my legs.

You know I'm not even sure. Front row looking straight across at him (even got in the pic on the daily mail in the background of the shot as Sergio is falling backwards after shooting,two QPR defenders sliding in trying to block the shot hands up to my face(probably praying) my two lads beside me then YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One (if not the) best days of my life. Still get the shivers thinking about it and you know,I'll never see the likes of it again. Thank you Sergio,thank you lads,thank you City and all the blues supporters for giving me THAT moment in my life :) Remembered to my dying day.

Peter Doherty said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
I did this
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH7KUty8EjA&feature=related[/youtube]

Wow!

Wierd that the picture they showed in that pub (looks like The Waldorf) doesn't do the switch over to the full time whistle at The Stadium of Light. Must have been from a foreign channel.

I've been asking myself this the last few weeks. It was all just one big blur, i'd worked a nightshift the night before. Got in the house for about 5:30am on the day of the game, couldnt sleep so i cracked a can and stayed up watching old city videos all morning, by the time it got round to kick off i'd been awake over 24 hours. Didnt have a ticket so watched it in Mary d's. A mixture of no sleep and several pints of lager didnt help it all being a blur, but i remember falling to my knees when the dzeko goal went in. Sergio scored and i just cried. Ran to the ground and managed to get in, in time for the presentation.

Best day of my life? I think so

Celebrations were so rapturous, I full-on twisted my ankle. Hurt like hell, but the enormity of what happened meant I didn't care. Couldn't walk on it for weeks after!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.