#WhatDidYouDoWhenSergioScored

I'm in SS row W and I stand on the aisle, I remember as we went towards the goal, inching forward urging them on, as others say in the SS you are looking for the crowd reaction as there were so many players, when they erupted I ended up at the bottom of the steps about row D under a mass of bodies, it was unbelievable hugging just about everyone, my best mate was under me he'd knackered his ankle before so I helped him up and just kept hugging him and laughing. Once the whistle went I went on the pitch and slide on the penalty spot, after I got off I sat on the very first row and broke down it was too much for a 42 year old, some bloke put his arm round me and just smiled, knowing what I was going through, best feeling ever and will never be bettered.

Went mental hugged numerous people looked over and saw my son and uncle looking for me i'd managed to move about 10 seats across....got back and my son launched off his seat gave me the biggest hug and kiss then realised I was having a huge asthma attack!

When zaba scored i was sure we were gonna win it easily. when qpr scored two times i can say (as sad as it sounds) that was my worse 20-25 minutes of my life. then the website stuck for some reason after balotelli missed header and i thought we lost it and started punching the walls. then when i found another website the game was 2-2 and de jong was passing to aguero. THEN MADNESS i started screaming and punching everything was in my way. the neighbours thought i have lost it. when i saw kun celebrating on slow motion he immediately became my favourite player ever. THANK YOU KUN.

I was one of the closest people to Sergio when he hit it - I am a steward sat on the perimeter,at the North stand in approx block 138 area,when he started to take his shirt off I am in the background walking towards him in a daze,totally shocked,with my mouth wide open,our stand manager had told us NOT to celebrate or you could be dismissed...I lasted less than 10 seconds
and exploded into a bear hug with a fellow steward,another mad Blue,screaming to him,we've won the league...what a day,best ever.

Sat in EL3 302 with my mate. When Dzeko equalized I couldn't even bring myself to celebrate. I just said "Well, at least we've kept our unbeaten home record safe". Then when Nasri let the ball go out for a throw and I just felt ill. Then Kun scores, the front 3 rows of 302 just went mental. I just kept screaming "oh my God!" over and over. Final whistle went and I walked to the bogs and was physically sick. Went down to EL2 to watch the presentation with another mate. We drove back to Rossendale and drank until 1am in the morning. Went home and threw up again allover the bathroom. Stupendous!!

In the house on my own. Wife had taken the kids out for lunch to a friends. When she heard the score was 2-1 with 0 minutes to go she told them she was never going home.

For both late goals and the final whistle just stood in front of the tele arms aloft, bellowing like a moose, mixed with hysterical laughter. Just a mixture of disbelief/ecstacy/relief/40+ years of pent up anticipation. Would love to have got my reaction on my phone.

I spent the last 20 minutes of the match including after Dzeko scored mentally preparing myself for the immense shitstorm that I believed was on it's way.

Then when Aguero scored I jumped up, jumped around shouting which made my 3 yr old daughter cry with shock/surprise. I then sat down and started uncontrollably physically shaking for about 10 minutes, head in hands. It was weird - I was sobbing but there were no tears. Never experienced that before in my life.

I then had a massive headache for the rest of the day.

Was sent to do a lucky wee after Mackie scored and sat in the ladies texting my sister. She'd gone to Gillingham whilst I babysat her kids. I've kept her texts - "believe" "remember Gillingham" so I got back to my seat for Dzeko's goal and when Sergio scored just screamed like the girl I am arms in the air, kiss from my husband and numerous random blokes in CB level 2. Absolutely mental and still cry when I watch it.

As a follow up was at an LA Galaxy game in October in my Silva shirt. Had quite a few beers and after the game was waiting for husband who was in the loo, and saw a whole crowd of rag fans in their tops walking towards the exit. Ran behind them and screamed "AGUEROOOOO!" at the top of my voice. Then said sorry, I couldn't resist and the Galaxy fans applauded, which was nice. The rags didn't seem to find it funny though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.