#WhatDidYouDoWhenSergioScored

I was sat in my seat when Edin scored nearly in tears.... i still thought it was over untill Balo passed to Kun and then fuck noes what went on i lost the plot

Stopped still. Just stopped with my head in my hands while everyone was going mental around me. My mates were pulling at my shirt, jumping around going wild but for 4 or 5 seconds i did nothing because I was expecting it to be disallowed for whatever reason because this is City. We dont win big games like this, let alone trophies. Them lot do.

Then, after that 4 or so seconds had passed it sunk in and I realised that the goal stood and we were champions. I grabbed two my mates, wrapped my arms around them and joined in with their celebrations, jumping and shouting as loud as I could shout, so much though that I got head rush and went dizzy.

Then I just stood with my head in my hands before eventually having to sit down and shed a tear as the final whistle went and everyone stormed the pitch.

I still get choked up to this day whenever I watch it back.

My son is 2 next month. I can't wait until he is old enough for me to tell him all about that crazy 5 minutes in the history of Manchester City FC.

Was in Mary ds. Shirt off, bit of a tear, lots of hugging those stood round me, then out to meet my mates who were at the game. Went in a few different pubs, had about three kebabs, and ended the night with a spliff and a brew.

I remember a few things.

Looking down at my phone and frantically looking how to delete my Twitter account.

Seeing Dzeko score and not moving an inch.

Looking over and seeing the QPR fans celebrating and shouting "well fucking let us score if you're safe you *tourettes moment*"

I can see a dark haired blue shirted hero make a move as Balotelli hits the floor, I hear and see the ball hit the net.

I recall almost falling backwards and I could feel being grabbed and all I could hear was the live version of:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8R8qY8jGa8[/youtube]

(Danny stands behind me)

Then from the darkness I remember standing up and the sun hitting my eyes. I could see the chaos. But I'm not quite sure I knew what it meant.

I took a breath in, and the oxygen made me brain work again.

We were the champions of England.

Tears filled my eyes. And I looked down to my right to see Felix and his youngest sister sat down in our seats (first time anyone's sat in them during a match!) hugging each other and crying.

I can see my mate Andy's face as he walked back up to the seats.

And then I remember the full time whistle going and legging it onto the pitch. Still got a video on my phone which I would post on here if I knew how to up load it onto a computer.

Ran around the house yelling like an idiot with my 3 young sons. Nearly passed out as I am sure I forgot to breathe for 2 minutes!! Then collapsed on the couch and unshamedly cried like a little girl as the emotion of it all completely took me over. Finally composed myself to go outside with a bottle of bubbly, shook it up, knocked the cork off it and ran repeatedly up and down the street in front of my rag supporting neighbour's house. Went to the pub, sat in the corner and smiled my way into drunken oblivion.!!!

City was 1-2 down, but never gave up my belief
just thought 'if we get 5 min of injury time, then we'll win' and it happned
when sergio scored, i cried like a baby

oh thank you lord

I grabbed my lad and threw him up in the air. Scared the shit out of him and made him cry. Put him down and hugged my brother then anyone else who wanted one. And I get to watch the moment I grab my son at the start of every MOTD.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.