What's everyone's plan for Saturday

im going to be getting hammered!!! there will be jelly and icecream for everyone!!!

Down in Friday.

Out for a 7-8 mile run in the morning and then on it whilst on a running high.....hopefully.

I wouldn't do that if I wasn't doing a half marathon for charity fairly soon and I've only been running again for 6 weeks after 20+ years off!

On the 11.35 train down to Euston in first class

Then train should get to Wembley for about 2.30pm and off to one of the pubs for a bit. Want to get into the ground for about 4ish too.

Then a lift back home after the game

daveduke67 said:
Drop little girl off at her Mums early afternoon, bring car back and then bus into town to watch the match.

Had ticket but sold it as I really don't feel like going. Suddenly football really isn't that important when your little girl needs you :-(

clearly doesnt need you if your dropping her off at your mums?

Down Friday night for Chelsea v Millwall 3rd place play-off.

Kip on the roundabout. Early brekky Saturday in Tesco Express then get the train back home.

Get in for 10:30; shit, shave, shower, change of clothes.

Get 12:30 train back down to that London, get there in time for a jar at the Green Man.

Watch match. Celebrate. Buy tickets for Community Shield.

This plan is subject to change if the Chelsea Millwall play-off goes to extra time etc.

foley87 said:
daveduke67 said:
Drop little girl off at her Mums early afternoon, bring car back and then bus into town to watch the match.

Had ticket but sold it as I really don't feel like going. Suddenly football really isn't that important when your little girl needs you :-(

clearly doesnt need you if your dropping her off at your mums?

It'd mean dropping her off the night before as I'd have been getting picked up at 6am again. Didn't get home and in bed 'til 3am. Wouldn't see her 'til 6pm Sunday and she's in bed at 7.30.

I'll be there next time, just have got bigger priorities at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.