What's everyone's plan for Saturday

Early morning swim. Pack pie butties ,uncle joes mint balls etc .breakfast at tiffanys (well krumbs if it's open).horse and cart down to Watford.few tipples and sing song at the flag. Train in and have a laugh.commence operation undercover pie eater end.hopefully watch Vincent lift the cup.go home

daveduke67 said:
foley87 said:
daveduke67 said:
Drop little girl off at her Mums early afternoon, bring car back and then bus into town to watch the match.

Had ticket but sold it as I really don't feel like going. Suddenly football really isn't that important when your little girl needs you :-(

clearly doesnt need you if your dropping her off at your mums?

It'd mean dropping her off the night before as I'd have been getting picked up at 6am again. Didn't get home and in bed 'til 3am. Wouldn't see her 'til 6pm Sunday and she's in bed at 7.30.

I'll be there next time, just have got bigger priorities at the moment.

You've got your priorities right Dave... And such a nice response.

I'd have told Foley to f*ck off and mind his own business ;)

8am start on 16 seater coach from Portland St. Breakfast at The Swan at Bucklow Hill at 8.30. DVD of last seasons heroics or the 1969 Cup Final showing on way down. Get into Wembley about 1pm, hopefully into JJ Moons for an hour or two before the game. Bit of a 'spread' laid on the coach on the way back, and a celebratory blow job (or a consolation blow job) when I get back off the missus.

Hung said:
8am start on 16 seater coach from Portland St. Breakfast at The Swan at Bucklow Hill at 8.30. DVD of last seasons heroics or the 1969 Cup Final showing on way down. Get into Wembley about 1pm, hopefully into JJ Moons for an hour or two before the game. Bit of a 'spread' laid on the coach on the way back, and a celebratory blow job (or a consolation blow job) when I get back off the missus.

DVD on a coach?? Very posh.

stonerblue said:
Hung said:

DVD on a coach?? Very posh.

...It is. It's costing an arm and a leg, but the coach looks top quality. I'm one of those people who isn't assuming that we'll be at Wembley every year from now on, so we're pushing the boat out - that said, it's only costing a bit more than the train fare.

Trying to not miss my coach to Wembley.
Trying to not miss the match from being too pissed.
Trying to not miss my coach to Manchester.

Wake up in hotel in Tenerife. Think to myself, WTF am I doing on holiday when we are in a cup final. Full Breakfast, bit of sun, then trawl some bars in Las Americas looking for some like minded Blues who also F***ed up and went on holiday. Watch the game in a bar, get pissed, upset the Mrs.... Feck knows the rest!!

Take the dear one shopping in the morning and back to watch some pre match Wembley.Get into my local for 3.00 pm.Take the piss out of Rags and Scousers and sit down in front of one of the 4 big tellys whilst consuming copious amounts of Guinness,along with numerous other City fanatics.
Hopefully lead the victory singing at approx.7.00 pm and enjoy more pints of the black stuff,but in victory and not drowning me sorrows.
Probably roll home about 11.00 pm,whilst trying to use the remote control to hopefully find the recorded victory.Wake up no doubt on my living room chair,head banging,tongue like a used sanitary towel and thinking "did we win and moreso did I make a cnut of myself in my local ??"
All wil be revealed on this Forum,Sunday morning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.