whats frank up to

mammutly said:
One thing worth saying to his remaining fans though is that Thaksin almost single handedly scuppered the ADUG deal with his personal demands. Mr Cooke & others had a hell of job to persuade him. He was quite prepared to recoup his own investment another way by selling off assets (including all the players if necessary) at the cost of City going down the pan.

Saviour? My arse.

Haha, he was obviously a shifty fucker and morally reprehensible but I don't reckon that's true. I imagine one of the key factors why ADUG bought us, and not say Liverpool, Arsenal, Everton or Newcastle, was because of his close contacts with the Arab world.

Ric said:
mammutly said:
One thing worth saying to his remaining fans though is that Thaksin almost single handedly scuppered the ADUG deal with his personal demands. Mr Cooke & others had a hell of job to persuade him. He was quite prepared to recoup his own investment another way by selling off assets (including all the players if necessary) at the cost of City going down the pan.

Saviour? My arse.

Haha, he was obviously a shifty fucker and morally reprehensible but I don't reckon that's true. I imagine one of the key factors why ADUG bought us, and not say Liverpool, Arsenal, Everton or Newcastle, was because of his close contacts with the Arab world.

Intros are one thing ric. The song still has to be sung.

Ric said:
mammutly said:

Saviour? My arse.

interesting to see pictures of the the recent political pro frank rally in thailand, almost every placard had city's badge on the top corner. very strange to see it used in a political context. what an earth was the real motive there? hhmm, spin anyone?

Ric said:
mammutly said:

Saviour? My arse.

Well thank God the reprehensible loon did some good with his life before he departs, he managed to sell us, and lets face it not even Wardle or Swales could sell sand the the Arabs.

At least his name is not associated with our beloved club on a daily basis any longer, and for that and what he did he should be remembered with
a modicum of fondness.

Human rights issues aside of course>

mammutly said:
Ric said:

Haha, are you suggesting that him selling to ADUG might not be a good thing for the club?! And if so that Thaksin is responsible?!

Ric said:
mammutly said:

Haha, are you suggesting that him selling to ADUG might not be a good thing for the club?! And if so that Thaksin is responsible?!

Certainly made us more marketable, was responsible for bringing Cook and instrumental in the most exciting part of our history, the fact he had no credibility, is something I would care to forget.

But not our problem anymore, he possibly did himself more favours as he is not in the public eye anymore.

black mamba said:
Oh Flankee .... do ya remember me ... oh Flankeee!

Don't think they've got the cuffs on him yet , have they?

He's lying low last i heard!

ot1zjt.jpg

is this him and his family

mammutly said:
Ric said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq6abd_jXEE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq6abd_jXEE</a>
Here's the song,happy days.
We are the people.

j jay said:
black mamba said:
Oh Flankee .... do ya remember me ... oh Flankeee!

Don't think they've got the cuffs on him yet , have they?

He's lying low last i heard!

ot1zjt.jpg

is this him and his family

Sure is!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.