What's Georgi Kinkladze doing these days?

If Kinkladze played in the masters it would be a 17k sell out as opposed to the 2-3k they normally get.

Favourite ever player.

tregyblue61 said:
A lot of great memories of Kinky. If he was in this team now, there'd be no-one to touch us.

He'd get nowhere near this team IMO

dref619 said:
tregyblue61 said:
A lot of great memories of Kinky. If he was in this team now, there'd be no-one to touch us.

That may be your opinion but I think I'll say that you are wrong.

Very, very wrong.

If you believe that Adam Johnson (whom I rate) would keep Kinkladze out, I can't believe for one second that you ever watched the Georgian maestro.

Gio would have been a revelation in this team.

DTeacher said:
dref619 said:
tregyblue61 said:

Very, very wrong.

If you believe that Adam Johnson (whom I rate) would keep Kinkladze out, I can't believe for one second that you ever watched the Georgian maestro.

agree 100% dteacher.........what are these people on about on here slagging him off...? i seriously doubt any one of you EVER ventured to maine rd!

salfordpaul said:
DTeacher said:
dref619 said:

Very, very wrong.

agree 100% dteacher.........what are these people on about on here slagging him off...? i seriously doubt any one of you EVER ventured to maine rd!

Here ya go, mate... ;o)
fruit_pastilles_cartons.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.