What's Georgi Kinkladze doing these days?

It's true about Taggert, he loved Kinkladze and feels he missed the Boat.

I only ever saw him have one poor game. It was City against Bradford, where he was out shined by Chris Waddle who got a 10 in the papers the following day.

We won 3-2 and I think Jeff Whitley scored his first goal for City.

Much rather have Kinky "two weeks away from the first team" than Carlos.

He is managing a team in Cyprus, Anorthosis, check it out on google. I really want to see this fella back at the stadium, cant see why they have not done it yet. To me he was the best player ever to pull on a City shirt.

kippaxcityboy said:
He is managing a team in Cyprus, Anorthosis, check it out on google. I really want to see this fella back at the stadium, cant see why they have not done it yet. To me he was the best player ever to pull on a City shirt.

Trautman, Swift, Doherty, Bell, Lee, Summerbee, Young, Lake, Bernarbia, Silva, Yaya..............just the first few that came into my head. Loved watching Gio, he was an entertainer (when he could be arsed)....best ever blue ? Couldn't even see the ballpark from where he was IMO

kippaxcityboy said:
Are you serious?

jimharri said:
kippaxcityboy said:
Are you serious?

Totally serious, the guy is a Legend, totally loyal, would of even played for us in the old division 2. Where can you get loyalty like that these days???

kippaxcityboy said:
jimharri said:
kippaxcityboy said:
Are you serious?

Totally serious, the guy is a Legend, totally loyal, would of even played for us in the old division 2. Where can you get loyalty like that these days???
How does that equate to being the best player ever to pull on a City shirt?

jimharri said:
kippaxcityboy said:
jimharri said:
Are you serious?

didnt say it equates, just making a statment, thats all

kippaxcityboy said:
jimharri said:
kippaxcityboy said:

didnt say it equates, just making a statment, thats all

Same here pal. For all the great players we have now I doubt we would see any of them after finishing 14th in the championship.

Favourite City player and in my eyes the best ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.