What's Georgi Kinkladze doing these days?

kippaxcityboy said:
jimharri said:
kippaxcityboy said:
Totally serious, the guy is a Legend, totally loyal, would of even played for us in the old division 2. Where can you get loyalty like that these days???
How does that equate to being the best player ever to pull on a City shirt?

didnt say it equates, just making a statment, thats all
In a way, you did. When I asked if you were serious re. your original ''best ever player'' comment, you tried to justify it by your secondary comments about loyalty. And yes; you were right about the lack of loyalty around these days. It is a commendable trait; not sure how many of our current squad will be around for the long haul. Vinny; maybe and possibly Zab. But as for the best ever? I could think of half a dozen straight off the top of my head who were/are better than Gio. Still; it's all about opinions.

Certainly a very skilfull player but remember we were desperate for a hero back then & Kinky fitted thet role, but all this best ever player rubbish is ridiculous & someone trying to compare him to Messi is just laughable. Messi`s the best player thats ever played, Kinkladze played largely in the lower divisions.

ballinio said:
Certainly a very skilfull player but remember we were desperate for a hero back then & Kinky fitted thet role, but all this best ever player rubbish is ridiculous & someone trying to compare him to Messi is just laughable. Messi`s the best player thats ever played, Kinkladze played largely in the lower divisions.
I was in a box just behind the goal when kinky scored against southampton,magic.One of our best player's to watch ever but I used to idolise paul power so yes its about opinions.Now the best player who ever played is an argie but definitely isn't messi(or aguero/zabba).

There was a man from Dynamo, Kinkladze was his name-oh,

Franny Lee said sign him up and bring him back to Maine Road,

K-I-N-K-Y,

K-I-N-K-Y,

K-I-N-K-Y,

KINKLADZE WAS HIS NAME-OH !!!

kippaxcityboy said:
Deepest Blue said:
It doesn't.

Heart ruling head.

Your probably right DEEPEST BLUE, just loved watching the guy.

LOL I loved watching Tommy Hutch but let's be honest we have several players here now who are among the very best in the world in their position and they're at their peak or approaching it.

These are great days to be a Blue.

jimharri said:
kippaxcityboy said:
He is managing a team in Cyprus, Anorthosis, check it out on google. I really want to see this fella back at the stadium, cant see why they have not done it yet. To me he was the best player ever to pull on a City shirt.
Are you serious?

409.jpg

I met him outside a nightclub in Alderly Edge years ago, believe it or not he was at a burger van!

He was with Richard Wright the Everton keeper.

I headed for Georgie and told him that my son named his hamster after him (how embarrasing!) but Geargie thought it was hilarious!

I then asked him what he was doing at the time and he said training with Man U, I said "Georgie you wouldn't do that to us would you!" He started laughing and said "no i'm training at Derby County really!"

Great guy and great player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.