What's happening with my toilet?

I’ve missed you, you mad cunting twat. :)

You’ve got a blockage obviously. Get it fixed it will only get worse.
I still post mate, just not as often as before. And i fixed it by putting rubber gloves on and pulling a plastic rim bleach block holder out of the u-bend. Wasn't a pleasant experience but saved money on a plumber doing it. Hope you're well MP: )

Did the log go away?

If not, why not consider giving it a name, if it's a regular visitor. Alex is a very fitting name for a turd that won't flush

Did the log go away?

If not, why not consider giving it a name, if it's a regular visitor. Alex is a very fitting name for a turd that won't flush
The log was floating around nudging my arm as i was trying to pull the plastic thing out of the u-bend : (

I once did a floating log at my ex gf's(Bigfoot) house. I tried flushing it about half a dozen times but it was more buoyant than an average life raft! I found it amusing so i started a 'My Turd Won't Flush' thread. And the irony of it is, the thread disappeared faster than the turd! : )

The log was floating around nudging my arm as i was trying to pull the plastic thing out of the u-bend : (

I once did a floating log at my ex gf's(Bigfoot) house. I tried flushing it about half a dozen times but it was more buoyant than an average life raft! I found it amusing so i started a 'My Turd Won't Flush' thread. And the irony of it is, the thread disappeared faster than the turd! : )
Should have lobbed it out the window mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.