What's happening with my toilet?

P.S, Stony, come back.

The off-brand version of Barry Scott?

images

Same problem that inspired this thread: a blocked toilet.

We are on the second floor of a small block in a flat where the cistern is hidden behind a wall.

Already tried: the coat hanger solution and soda crystals/vinegar combo. Neither worked.

Don’t think the blockage is serious - just shit and bog paper probably.

Provisional plan is to try HG Liquid drain unblocker. Wickes sell it but the reviews only mention its ability to unblock showers and sinks. Am also concerned about its potential corrosive effects on any pipes linked to the toilet.

Does anyone know if this concern is valid?

The best plunger seems to be the Monument HG1600 Toilet plunger but can’t take delivery until tomorrow. That’s why we thought about the HG liquid.

Have to be a bit careful as the flat is rented and so don’t want to cause any avoidable damage.

Fortunately, there is a second toilet in the flat so this thing doesn’t need sorting out urgently.

But anyway, any advice gratefully appreciated.
Blocked drain.

Slightly worrying last night I found a leech doing Callanetics on my toilet floor, I have never seen a leech in the house before.

I put that much salt down the toilet I think it gagged, and was borderline bog abuse.

I'm no plumber and can't work put what's happening when i flush my bog so I'm asking for good old BM advice. In the last week or I've been flushing my toilet and the water level has been raising without properly flushing properly.

Several turds have been resurfacing from from previously disappearing. One particular sweetcorn encrusted turd has bobbed up twice now, it's as if waving at me and taking the piss. : /

What's going on?
I’ve missed you, you mad cunting twat. :)

You’ve got a blockage obviously. Get it fixed it will only get worse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.