What's next after Nasri?

Godfather said:
I don't care if I'm laughed at for this, but you want a super fast winger with great technique who can finish and willing to play the squad game?

Look no further than.......Scott Sinclair.
You sure about this? I seen Richards give Sinclair a ten yard start in the first half and caught him up in the next five.

Skipdog said:
Godfather said:
I don't care if I'm laughed at for this, but you want a super fast winger with great technique who can finish and willing to play the squad game?

Look no further than.......Scott Sinclair.
You sure about this? I seen Richards give Sinclair a ten yard start in the first half and caught him up in the next five.

That doesn't really say much, Richards is easily the fastest right back in the prem.

I'd be happy if our summer spending stops with Nasri to be honest. I think the priority has to change to offloading some of the dead wood.

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaads....

It's not going to be Sneijder, Mata, Hazard, Hulk or Pjanic. For those three front spots, we've got Balotelli, Aguero, Silva, Johnson, Dzeko and probably Nasri. And this doesn't include Tevez or SWP.

The far more pressing requirement lies in the midfield three, where we have Yaya, Barry, Milner (woefully poor positioning in the CS) and Barry. We moved to a 442 for a time last night, but Swansea at home will be as easy as it gets.

Now, some think Nasri will be employed in the Yaya role* - if so, that should be us done, although Mancini might like Cerci as cover for the wide positions. If not, then I'd hope we'd get in a Lass or Gago type.

* Fwiw, I'd like Nasri in the middle.

If we can get nasri and sell adebayor, RSC, Bellamy, onouha, bridge I'd be very happy with this transfer window business.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.