What's next after Nasri?

ST Coleridge said:
Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaads....

It's not going to be Sneijder, Mata, Hazard, Hulk or Pjanic. For those three front spots, we've got Balotelli, Aguero, Silva, Johnson, Dzeko and probably Nasri. And this doesn't include Tevez or SWP.

The far more pressing requirement lies in the midfield three, where we have Yaya, Barry, Milner (woefully poor positioning in the CS) and Barry. We moved to a 442 for a time last night, but Swansea at home will be as easy as it gets.

Now, some think Nasri will be employed in the Yaya role* - if so, that should be us done, although Mancini might like Cerci as cover for the wide positions. If not, then I'd hope we'd get in a Lass or Gago type.

* Fwiw, I'd like Nasri in the middle.

Pjanic is a creative midfielder, mate, a sort of a younger Modric. He does score from time to time, but that's not his primary role.

Reason said:
Pjanic is a creative midfielder, mate, a sort of a younger Modric. He does score from time to time, but that's not his primary role.

Oh I know, I've seen Pjanic. Do you think he can tough it out like Barry, De Jong and Yaya though, and maintain the positional discipline necessary? Like it or not, Mancini wants certain attributes from his midfielders.

Have we even been properly linked with Mata, Hazard, Hulk or Pjanic?? A propper box to box CM like Montolivo or De Rossi is the only type of player we need after Nasri

Umm . . . I think that will be it for now and no complaints no sir.

Unless he fancies Sir Joey Barton.

Blue_Ash said:
Have we even been properly linked with Mata, Hazard, Hulk or Pjanic?? A propper box to box CM like Montolivo or De Rossi is the only type of player we need after Nasri

Quite right dude, it's not fupping Pro Evo!

We've lost one central midfielder - Vieira, who made 32 appearances last season! - and have yet to replace him. It amazes me that this hasn't occurred to anyone here.

IF we get Nasri, we then need to add Mata, Sneijder & Eto'o (It Tevez Leaves). Swap Adebayor for Aaron Lennon AND most importantly get Cook & Marwood to pull their fingers out and get rid of the deadwood!!!!

I'd be happy with what we have if we kept Tevez and managed to get rid of Ade/Bridge/RSC/Bellamy.

Murph said:
Tevez for Sneijder swap, then that's our business done.

In my opinion this. Have you noticed the media have cooled on saying he's still going to the Rags over the last week? There's been a few but absolutely nothing like the wankfest it was a couple of weeks back, I think they're finally accepting/choking on the idea that he's City bound!

Dribble said:
IF we get Nasri, we then need to add Mata, Sneijder & Eto'o (It Tevez Leaves). Swap Adebayor for Aaron Lennon AND most importantly get Cook & Marwood to pull their fingers out and get rid of the deadwood!!!!

Thought that was now the responsibility of John Williams,although he does report to Cook.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.