What's the matter with Shrek

Blue Mist said:
MCFC BOB said:
I thought he had a good game last night.

Is it just me that thinks so?

As a midfield player I agree he had a good game, he helped set up a couple of goals and surely that is what the midfield are there for.............oh hang on he was on as a striker.
Strikers don't score in every game, though.

i was sat watching it with my rag mate last night (ST holder)

and he said ferguson has beat all the class and unpredictability out of him that made his game so good

and that coming from a rag

to be fair, he is a football person and had nice things to say about hart and johnson - which must have hurt..

Blue Mist said:
MCFC BOB said:

As a midfield player I agree he had a good game, he helped set up a couple of goals and surely that is what the midfield are there for.............oh hang on he was on as a striker.
I was listening to the second half on the radio, and it was a Rooney wankfest. I wonder what they would have said if Defoe had set up 3 goals for Rooney. I for one believe they would have concentrated on the goalscorer. Fucking Rag media make me sick.

By the way, what's all this super injunction stuff....have I missed a meeting?

Blue Mist said:
MCFC BOB said:

Are you serious? What a fucking ridiculous thing to write.

Rooney is still, by far, the best English player there currently is. I'd have give it to Gerrard but he's getting on a bit now.

Damocles said:
Blue Mist said:

Rooney is still, by far, the best English player there currently is. I'd have give it to Gerrard but he's getting on a bit now.
9 times out of 10, Rooney found a pass to feet, which is something he hasn't done in a long time. He's slowly regaining his form, so it'll be the odd goal here and there and a few assists now and then and his confidence will be built up.

He had a great game last night, and as much as we hate him, you can't deny it.

Damocles said:
Blue Mist said:

There is absolutely no way Rooney is the best English player there currently is. Now, if you quantify it by saying the best forward then some may agree, but the best English player in the country and I definitely cannot agree with.

malg said:
Damocles said:

There is absolutely no way Rooney is the best English player there currently is. Now, if you quantify it by saying the best forward then some may agree, but the best English player in the country and I definitely cannot agree with.
So who is, in your opinion?

Damocles said:
Who is a better player than Rooney?
For England? Hart will be more important to England than Rooney, and at this moment in time I believe he is better at his job than Rooney is at his.<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:33 am --<br /><br />Malcolm Tucker's response to the bloke who told him Wayne Rooney is the best English player currently playing football:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Iz7-8W9Ro[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.