What's the most drunk you've ever been?

Didn't you go to Vegas, meet a stripper, move in with her and then come back a month later?

Not quite I went to Vegas on my divorce party - met an American fighter pilot called Megan dukes fell Mady in love and missed my flight home. I was supposed to be there 4 days - think it ended up 17 nights. Funny thing about the trip was I didn’t take any suitcases or clothes as I had pulled the night before in Manchester and as i was due to go and ended up just taking my passport. I got changed every day in the mall next to the Paris hotel having bought a new outfit. Just left the old clothes in the charging room every day! Absolutely mental looking back.

Not quite I went to Vegas on my divorce party - met an American fighter pilot called Megan dukes fell Mady in love and missed my flight home. I was supposed to be there 4 days - think it ended up 17 nights. Funny thing about the trip was I didn’t take any suitcases or clothes as I had pulled the night before in Manchester and as i was due to go and ended up just taking my passport. I got changed every day in the mall next to the Paris hotel having bought a new outfit. Just left the old clothes in the charging room every day! Absolutely mental looking back.
That was it! Madness when you look back now mate. Where you were and where you are now.

Coatless.

That was it! Madness when you look back now mate. Where you were and where you are now.

Coatless.

Yes but summers here. I dreamt about the coat last night. I had tied the scouser to a tree naked and shot bow and arrows at him all night and he was bleeding profusely. I spent between 5 and 6 today awake but imagining myself putting salt and vinegar in his wounds. I have had this dream several times since the second of January. I think I need some help.

Yes but summers here. I dreamt about the coat last night. I had tied the scouser to a tree naked and shot bow and arrows at him all night and he was bleeding profusely. I spent between 5 and 6 today awake but imagining myself putting salt and vinegar in his wounds. I have had this dream several times since the second of January. I think I need some help.
I dreamt I was Bart Simpson last night. I killed Skinner by jumping on his head until his brain fell out. Then spent the rest of the dream denying all of it.

This was dreamt in full cartoon mode. Colour as well.

No idea...at all.

Love is a deeply dangerous emotion. I was wreckless as hell when “the one” and I broke up. I spent £1000 in a weekend with a huge chunk going on fully nude lap dances. This one girl, a gorgeous mixed race chick with huge boobs, broke character and asked me whether I could afford the £20 tips. She ended up wrapped around me for a long cuddle after I broke down in tears.

I’d also spent £100 on a plain black shirt from Ted Baker which I never wore again. It would’ve looked daft in a Holts’ pub.

Love is a deeply dangerous emotion. I was wreckless as hell when “the one” and I broke up. I spent £1000 in a weekend with a huge chunk going on fully nude lap dances. This one girl, a gorgeous mixed race chick with huge boobs, broke character and asked me whether I could afford the £20 tips. She ended up wrapped around me for a long cuddle after I broke down in tears.

I’d also spent £100 on a plain black shirt from Ted Baker which I never wore again. It would’ve looked daft in a Holts’ pub.

There is no such thing as the one.

I think I know that now. Although I’m yet to replace her properly. One girl since and the odd date. Not finding the spark.

I think I know that now. Although I’m yet to replace her properly. One girl since and the odd date. Not finding the spark.

Took me 12 years to get over one of my my wives. Just be happy in your own skin and don’t worry about needing someone else to make you happy.

I don’t otherwise I’d have stuck with the first available girl like other men do. Have Budapest next week etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.