What's the most drunk you've ever been?

I don’t otherwise I’d have stuck with the first available girl like other men do. Have Budapest next week etc.

And then drone will sleep with you at the blue moon meet up if you are desperate.

Once woke up glued to my pillow by a half eaten burger, with chips and gravy all over the floor. I don't even remember leaving the bar.

Also, once went out at 4pm , lost all memory from about 9pm. Woke up on the sofa at 9 am with 2 broken ribs.

Also, once went out at 4pm , lost all memory from about 9pm. Woke up on the sofa at 9 am with 2 broken ribs.
I’ve broken my ribs once falling down the stairs, staying at my mate's house. He said, that night I was like a puppet with a couple of the strings cut.

One problem I have is that, no matter how pissed I get, I very rarely feel an ounce of regret the next day.

Not unless I’ve upset someone I really like, which happens very occasionally.

Who is Ted Baker? My Grandad was called Ted Barker.

Selfridges. They didn’t even sell fridges. Champagne coolers perhaps.

I felt like such a twat buying it. An equivalent from H&M would be perhaps £20.

What’s worse is that the £1000 I waxed in Sheffield was inheritance from my late nan. I spunked every single penny.

Once got into bed with my mate's grandad on the way back from the toilet. I told him I was cold. Not my finest one-liner.

I reckon that was the most pissed I’ve ever been.
Winner. I bet the old boy was mortified. Plenty of pissed up stupidity and randomness being aired here but this made me laugh, a lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.