What's the most trouble you've witnessed following City?

M24-CRC said:
Didsbury Dave said:
M24-CRC said:
no, i backed up lita by saying ignore liam and complimented him on starting a good thread......it was then that you joined in.
i can carry it on if you want....on here or off it, doesn't matter to me

Read above mate.

I don't think it's either of our styles to arrange to meet up to continue a discussion about whether some geezer on the internet is a clown or a rag, do you?

Ya **** ;-)
i've just spoke with levets and he's informed me who you are

the offer of a meet is still there though

;-)

Only one way to sort a misunderstanding like this out, mate.

The Manchester, tonight, round the back ;-)

M24-CRC said:
Didsbury Dave said:
M24-CRC said:
no, i backed up lita by saying ignore liam and complimented him on starting a good thread......it was then that you joined in.

Read above mate.

I don't think it's either of our styles to arrange to meet up to continue a discussion about whether some geezer on the internet is a clown or a rag, do you?

Ya **** ;-)

;-)

Haha... give it a rest you two ;-)

Thats the funny thing with BM...
you don't know who everybody is and then you get arguing and and end up having a pint at the match...

I was arguing with Ollie for ages... threatening to spark him out haha....

Didsbury Dave said:
M24-CRC said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Read above mate.

Ya **** ;-)

;-)

Only one way to sort a misunderstanding like this out, mate.

The Manchester, tonight, round the back ;-)
thats to gay

M24-CRC said:
Didsbury Dave said:
M24-CRC said:

Read above mate.

Ya **** ;-)

;-)

You two arguing about who said what on an Internet thread is like watching a pair of hod carriers argue who's got the frothier latte in a costa bucks or something.

Funny as f**k but give it a rest, it's a good thread.

OxBlue said:
M24-CRC said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Read above mate.

Ya **** ;-)

;-)

You two arguing about who said what on an Internet thread is like watching a pair of hod carriers argue who's got the frothier latte in a costa bucks or something.

Are you fucking starting as well? ;-)

There's going to be more violence over this thread than is contained within the stories the way things are going :D

OxBlue said:
M24-CRC said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Read above mate.

Ya **** ;-)

;-)

dont you start Billy !!! (unless you wanna back me up tonight round the back of the manchester??)

;-)

Getting the thread on track, there was always serious trouble at the derbies in the 80s. Too much went on to detail, but I remember being about 10 so it would have been around 79-80 and we'd drawn 0-0 with them at Maine Road. I came out with my Dad and he suddenly grabbed me and pushed me behind him, against the wall of the Main Stand. There was an enormous kickoff on the forecourt, went on for ages.

Another big one was the 1-1 game, think it was 85 or 86, when McCarthy equalised.

United came out of the Platt Lane, walked away from the ground then doubled back down Wycomb STreet to the forecourt. Hundreds of City had mobbed up there. City put them under a huge hail of bottles and they retreated up that street as City charged. Then the police put a line of horses at the bottom of Wycombe St and each side stood goading each other. Then there was another hail of bottles from City. United then regrouped and marched off down Lloyd Street, probably 400 of them. City were straight after them and the two sides were just clashing all the way into town. There must have been about 10 toe-to-toes in an hour as each side went into the other, retreated, regrouped and went at it again. Some lad had a pole about 12 foot long he was just swinging.

IT was like that every derby back in those days to be honest, and it was really hard to know who was who, because everyone dressed and talked the same.

Stoke and Birmingham (Maine Road) few years ago. Coaches got battered and the windows on the curry mile near to Hardys Well got put through. Saw one blue across the road sparked out. He'd obviously had his head smacked against one of them metal poles that stop cars going on the pavement. Blood was pissing out of his head. Luckily, there was an ambulance there.

Newcastle away. Big scuffle and bottles chucked at us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.