What's the most trouble you've witnessed following City?

M24-CRC said:
Didsbury Dave said:
M24-CRC said:
lita - just ignore him pal, everyone else is.
You dont have to justify your allegiance to anyone, especially people who like to feel important on here
You started a good thread which lots of people have contributed some good posts, a lot of them which i remember/was involved in.

This thread has turned into a decent one but it doesn't change the fact that he's an undercover red.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=266871" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=266871</a>
well thats ok then, just because you and liam pronounce he's a rag it must be true.
I couldn't really care if he is or isn't........all i know is that he started this thread and its turned out to be one of the best on here for a while.
Maybe one day, posters who want to feel important on here like you and liam will start a good thread that has good contributions too.

Like the one and only brilliant thread you started :

The so-called fans on this forum who just moan/slag city off all the time, why dont you all just go and watch another team.
If you cant 'support' the team dont bother at all

Hardly the work of Einstein, is it?

Mikedoyle1 said:
The 12th Man said:
That semi final of the Carling Cup against the rags was probably one of the strangest ones for me. Got out of the ground and there were police zooming past in cars, on horses, running. Then when we got to the bridge heading back into Town there were police all around there with guys all dressed in black stood up against the wall, guessing they were the extra terrestrial fighting men in black. Yeah little intimidating walking past all of those ugly mugs as they'd have nothing to lose if they came at us beautiful Blues.

Another time which was a bit embarrassing as a City fan was when I used to work behind the food kiosk at on match days and a Blue started going mental at one of the guys we were working with. We saw him hand in a tenner and he went mental saying he gave in a twenty and expected another tenner in change, even though a few of us had seen him giving in the ten. He either genuinely got it wrong and thought he'd handed a twenty in or he was trying to get a tenner out of the guy at the till. The way he reacted though was shocking, threatening to jump over the counter and stamp the guys head in and calling him all sorts, the guy was only a young guy too who had just started a week or two earlier. So that's the worst I've seen from us, which I suppose isn't too bad considering it was one guy in an isolated incident and not really about the football.

If the carling cup game was the one at united and the bridge you mean near the manc way that was city not united
Correct ...lads were still bein held in same spot gone midnight whilst bein sectioned to stay out of goin town.

Maintainin said:
onceabluealways said:
Worst trouble ever seen was at City after the Luton game - thousands hanging around - police cars overturned was bedlam.

Liverpool and everton away got quite scary at times - seen kids with stanley knives

only ever see City and Rags join forces once when City played liverpool at home and Rags were away at stoke - they joined together in manchester as Liverpool fans hadn't arrived in town.
Wot year was this ?

Sorry but my memory isn't as good as some - it would of been around mid 80s. City fans were at the bottom of the Arndale waiting for Liverpool coming to town when loads of rags came out of Victoria. Thought is was going to kick off but it didn't. They ended up joining up made a crew of a good 500-1000.

In the end not much happened - lots of police around

I've only been to Millwall once but was on my own working in the area so didn't see any bother ( night match).

Didsbury Dave said:
M24-CRC said:
Didsbury Dave said:
This thread has turned into a decent one but it doesn't change the fact that he's an undercover red.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=266871" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=266871</a>
well thats ok then, just because you and liam pronounce he's a rag it must be true.
I couldn't really care if he is or isn't........all i know is that he started this thread and its turned out to be one of the best on here for a while.
Maybe one day, posters who want to feel important on here like you and liam will start a good thread that has good contributions too.

The so-called fans on this forum who just moan/slag city off all the time, why dont you all just go and watch another team.

FFS...youve trawled through my posts and dragged that one up.........how fuckin sad are you????
I didn't claim that I have started good threads or even made good contributions.........I said that posters who 'like to think they are important on here' like you will one day hope to start a good thread like the OP did on this thread rather than just try outing him as a pretend blue - i dont give a shit if he is or isnt

onceabluealways said:
Maintainin said:
onceabluealways said:
Worst trouble ever seen was at City after the Luton game - thousands hanging around - police cars overturned was bedlam.

Liverpool and everton away got quite scary at times - seen kids with stanley knives

only ever see City and Rags join forces once when City played liverpool at home and Rags were away at stoke - they joined together in manchester as Liverpool fans hadn't arrived in town.
Wot year was this ?

Sorry but my memory isn't as good as some - it would of been around mid 80s. City fans were at the bottom of the Arndale waiting for Liverpool coming to town when loads of rags came out of Victoria. Thought is was going to kick off but it didn't. They ended up joining up made a crew of a good 500-1000.

In the end not much happened - lots of police around

I've only been to Millwall once but was on my own working in the area so didn't see any bother ( night match).
If it were the really sunny day bout 86/87 then that lot who came from round the back of Victoria were actually also City ...Sth Chadd, Failsworth etc

Bout a good 400 odd City by the old Arndale buses, good hundred on Deansgate, same amount on Piccadilly n' a group by Oxford Rd for good measure.

It's the day they had all n' sundry out waitin for em n' waitin n' waitin n' waitin......................

M24-CRC said:
Didsbury Dave said:
M24-CRC said:

FFS...youve trawled through my posts and dragged that one up.........how fuckin sad are you????
I didn't claim that I have started good threads or even made good contributions.........I said that posters who 'like to think they are important on here' like you will one day hope to start a good thread like the OP did on this thread rather than just try outing him as a pretend blue - i dont give a shit if he is or isnt

No. I clicked on your name, pressed search and it came back with one thread. Took maybe 4 seconds.

This was because you started firing insults at me.

remember early 80's going into town morning of the game around 10.00am against Liverpool and seeing about 200 scousers walking up Oxford Rd near student union towards Moss Side. Don't recall what happened just found it odd that they were there so early with no old bill. Probably had been to the Arndale robbing it first.....

Didsbury Dave said:
M24-CRC said:
Didsbury Dave said:

No. I clicked on your name, pressed search and it came back with one thread. Took maybe 4 seconds.

This was because you started firing insults at me.
well done, i applaud you for your expertise.
now, i'm going to leave it here and not get involved in a slanging match on an internet forum..........i'll leave that to the important people on here as i'd rather do it face to face.

M24-CRC said:
and not get involved in a slanging match on an internet forum..........i'll leave that to the important people on here as i'd rather do it face to face.

That's funny, as you were keen enough to start one on here.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Believe it or not, worst I have seen at home was couple years back against Celtic Pre-season.

Never seen anything like it, Celtic brought about 7k with them and got smashed to bits in the coach park.

The buses and coaches were bricked, blues picking up rubble, steaming at everything.

Atmosphere started to turn pretty sinister why they started singing fuck the queen and booing renditions of rule Britannia, Rangers and them singing rebel songs.

My cousin, a Celtic fan, came down and sat with me, said reminded of an Old Firm game!

Worst I have encountered away was Cardiff away in the cup, lost 1-0 to a Nathan Blake goal.

City ran out of town.

City ran out of town.
============
Before maybe... Not after though :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.