What's the worst that can happen?

Strange really, dissapointed but not really dissapointed, would have loved to have seen messi play for us but at a million pounds a week?
Kane would have been a great addition but he is not worth £160 million?
Ronaldo would have been interesting but he seems like a right tosser so probably best back to the rags,
Dissapointed we didnt buy a striker but personally I think it would be great to give Delap & or Torres a real go up front.

Not defending it and agree its distasteful, but legally without being charged I'm not sure the club could do much.

It just makes me super uncomfortable that the club knew what was happening and were playing him regardless. Fairly sure they could've suspended pending the completion of the trial similar to Everton. I feel so disappointed in the club right now.

Anybody know the address of the Chelsea F.C. supporters club (manchester branch) is? :-)
First time I went to Chelsea they had their disabled supporters in their Reliant Robin's on the track in front of The Shed End and the wind was howling......anyone that can sit through that deserves your respect!!!!

Pep leaves.

we have let pep down big time in this window. We are desperate for a striker.

however is anybody really available long term ? Probably not. Not sure the likes of haaland or mbape are even possible so who else is free next year.

we have swerved a bullit with messi, Kane & Ronaldo financially for me although it might of been good for 12 months. All 3 have huge risk attached

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.