What's the worst that can happen?

It just makes me super uncomfortable that the club knew what was happening and were playing him regardless. Fairly sure they could've suspended pending the completion of the trial similar to Everton. I feel so disappointed in the club right now.

club should have just said he was injured and not played him. Not as if that would have not been believable.

It just makes me super uncomfortable that the club knew what was happening and were playing him regardless. Fairly sure they could've suspended pending the completion of the trial similar to Everton. I feel so disappointed in the club right now.

Everton suspended their player right after the arrest, before charges were brought.

We not only carried on playing him but also had him film YouTube content with children in the meantime.
Both very good points especially with regards to content with children, surely the club has a duty of care responsibility....This really hasn't been a very good week for the club, you really can't spin it another way!

What's the worst that could happen?

How about plummeting through the leagues as a bloke played a guitar and someone lasted 10 days as a manager, wycombe wanderers was a league match instead of a boring cup tie and some fucker on loan from the rags was hailed as a saviour. You spoilt bastards need a reality check

The worst that could happen !!
well we could mathematically get relegated then the fun times would begin just like last time .
tbh loved those days going to smaller so called clubs in league 1 with out main rivals being Stockport , Macclesfield and Oldham .
However this time we go down with a billion in the bank .
yes these days are good supporting city but when we was shit was good as well .

What's the worst that could happen?

How about plummeting through the leagues as a bloke played a guitar and someone lasted 10 days as a manager, wycombe wanderers was a league match instead of a boring cup tie and some fucker on loan from the rags was hailed as a saviour. You spoilt bastards need a reality check
“Oh Terry Cooke.......”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.