What's up with Sturridge?

Klopp getting frustrated:

In true Liverpool fashion, they are busy doing the dirty on the lad via the media as they want rid imo but they are going to struggle getting rid of a player they are busy telling the world is a hypochondriac lol.

If you read what SAF said in his book about Saha, I think it very much applies to Sturridge. Won't play unless he's 100% fit, which no player ever is. Every single player has little knocks here and there and will play through them, but Sturridge won't. That's the problem.

I don't think Klopp's approach is correct, Sturridge probably needs some psychological help. It's going to be extraordinarily difficult for Sturridge to get back to a level of playing regular football IMO.

If you read what SAF said in his book about Saha, I think it very much applies to Sturridge. Won't play unless he's 100% fit, which no player ever is. Every single player has little knocks here and there and will play through them, but Sturridge won't. That's the problem.

I don't think Klopp's approach is correct, Sturridge probably needs some psychological help. It's going to be extraordinarily difficult for Sturridge to get back to a level of playing regular football IMO.

Sturridge needs to go down the bank and see he hasn't been paid like anyone else would do if permanently on the sick!

Sturridge needs to go down the bank and see he hasn't been paid like anyone else would do if permanently on the sick!

My lad has just a couple of month off with a broken foot. Yesterday he had a disciplinary hearing and was told if he has any time off sick in the next 12 months they will terminate his contract.

My lad has just a couple of month off with a broken foot. Yesterday he had a disciplinary hearing and was told if he has any time off sick in the next 12 months they will terminate his contract.

Thats what happens in the real world mate. Just had the flu and a throat infection and im still rough now but i took 4 days off work and they will be unpaid.

For a footballer who is seemingly more intent on the party life rather than actually playing every week and is already on a contract that is making him a multi millionaire, what other stick can a club use other than if you are injured, we dont pay.

Look at Danny Mills and the piss he took out of the club.

Thats what happens in the real world mate. Just had the flu and a throat infection and im still rough now but i took 4 days off work and they will be unpaid.

For a footballer who is seemingly more intent on the party life rather than actually playing every week and is already on a contract that is making him a multi millionaire, what other stick can a club use other than if you are injured, we dont pay.

Look at Danny Mills and the piss he took out of the club.

I've little sympathy for Liverpool. I think the way they operate is utterly contemptible and I hope Sturridge rinses them for every last penny, leaves on a free and then tears it up elsewhere.

I've little sympathy for Liverpool. I think the way they operate is utterly contemptible and I hope Sturridge rinses them for every last penny, leaves on a free and then tears it up elsewhere.

Im with you on the Liverpool bit mate but i think Sturridge is a bit of a basket case.

Aye.

Repped a member yesterday who the company knew had mental issues for the past two years with minuscule support from management. They dismissed her for being off too long.

The real world very different to the PL bubble. If he has mental issues then that's what clubs pay sports psychologists for.

If he's asking the piss then expose him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.