What's your all-time Man City & Man Utd combined XI?

Cristiano was a top 3 player in the world betweem 2007-2009. He won 2008 Ballon d'Or after scoring 42 goals as a winger.

He's obviously washed and nowhere near good enough as a starter for a top UCL-contender, but don't let his final years cloud your judgement how amazing Prime Cristiano once was.
He’s a ****. I won’t use the word I got a semi ban for!

Both of these clubs have had amazing players throughout the years, but there's only 11 available selections. As the title says, who do you prefer in an all-time Xi from these clubs.

Here's my choice

Schmeichel
Walker - Dias - Vidic - Evra
De Bruyne - Rodri - Scholes
Rooney - Haaland - Cristiano
Bell, Law, Buzzer. Best some contenders there

Both of these clubs have had amazing players throughout the years, but there's only 11 available selections. As the title says, who do you prefer in an all-time Xi from these clubs.

Here's my choice

Schmeichel
When did all time begin

I thought when I clicked on the thread it would just be our starting line up for today. Which would have been funny.

But then there were more United players than City players in the line-up.

A very avant-garde form of comedy, I have to applaud you for that.

Here's my choice

Schmeichel
Are you American ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.