What's your all-time Man City & Man Utd combined XI?

I would never put any city players in a combined team with that rotten club .

Absolutely, I don't think I could bring myself to create such a combined list.

Although if you held a gun to my head and said you have to have one United player, in terms of sheer quality you would have to say Ronald (but the prime madrid version), just because he is one of the greats, as much as i hate to say it. Even then, I think I will only accept that if you could put his ability in somebody else's body and personality. I think I might just accept that deal to avoid being shot in the head otherwise I'm not entertaining anything or anyone.

Although if you held a gun to my head and said you have to have one United player, in terms of sheer quality you would have to say Ronald (but the prime madrid version), just because he is one of the greats, as much as i hate to say it. Even then, I think I will only accept that if you could put his ability in somebody else's body and personality. I think I might just accept that deal to avoid being shot in the head otherwise I'm not entertaining anything or anyone.

If you held a gun to my head and said I had to pick one of them shitbags, I'd pick Denis Law. The rest can fuck right off.

Both of these clubs have had amazing players throughout the years, but there's only 11 available selections. As the title says, who do you prefer in an all-time Xi from these clubs.

Here's my choice

Schmeichel
Walker - Dias - Vidic - Evra
De Bruyne - Rodri - Scholes
Rooney - Haaland - Cristiano
RAG ALERT

Those blue & red scarves should be banned to lol!

Those blue & red scarves should be banned to lol!

I don't understand who buys those scarves apart from possibly a tourist who just wants to see a Premier League game and and has no dog in the race and wants a souvenir.

But if any actual fan of any team buys a half and half scarf , they need strangling with it

I think it’s more the fact you are calling him by his first name like a fan boy…

Ronaldo = The Brazilian one
Cristiano = The Portuguese one

Calling a player by their first name doesn't make anyone a fanboy. Bobby Charlton recently passed away and loads of people here called him by his surname, I doubt they're actually United fans

We're almost at 3 pages and there's no objective counter-arguments why I'm wrong for choosing Cristiano.

Embarrasing how others are calling a ban because my personal opinion goes against your world view...
Could be.

Alternatively it could be that you're just another rag dickhead coming on to a City forum thinking that you are some kind of clever twat.

In case you are unsure - let me help.

You are all twat and no clever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.