What's your dream transfer headline?

Mancini Returns !!!!

" After being turned down by Everton for their annual 6 points they walk away from City with , Mancini has agreed to up his bid to £100m and David Silva " Moyes had previously refused Vincent Kompany , (or Leadboots ) as he called him as he would never get a game ahead of Tony Hibbert , Phil Neville or even the retired Lee Carsley " . Moyes added " Vic Anichebe can act as a role model for Silva , he can show him were the subs bench is :) "

Fergie goes for Santa cruz on loan to try and solve uniteds striker crisis

Sir alex ferguson last night swooped to take roque Santa cruz on loan from Manchester city just beating the august transfer deadline following Wayne rooney's disappearance and season ending injuries for berbatov, wellbeck and Hernandez. Santa cruz should make his debut on Saturday with united hoping to end a string of four defeats - their worst run in 10 seasons. New united head coach sam allardyce said he was delighted to get to work with Santa cruz and he would be a perfect foil for Portuguese star bebe recalled from loan. Ferguson has seen calls for his head growing louder as they have fallen 12 points behind pace setters neighbours city who have incredibly scored 18 goals and are yet to concede.

''THE MONEY DOESN'T MATA TO ME!''

Mata of Valencia completes move to Manchester City on a 4 year deal. Arsene Wenger is furious after Arsenals 25mill bid was rejected, whilst Man City complete the signing just a few days after in the region of £1.5mill.

Arsene Wenger had this to say ...''I didn't see it''

Manchester City to be given a 40 point advantage this season as compensation for the media's muck-raking.

Freestyler said:
''THE MONEY DOESN'T MATA TO ME!''

Mata of Valencia completes move to Manchester City on a 4 year deal. Arsene Wenger is furious after Arsenals 25mill bid was rejected, whilst Man City complete the signing just a few days after in the region of £1.5mill.

Arsene Wenger had this to say ...''I didn't see it''

HA HA! Brilliant mate! :)

Last 3 years Golden boot winner, Mesut Özil fed up with Mourinho hands in transfer request to join City saying:

"Agüero and Silva are class. I will be serving them some serious kebaballs."

----

Seriously, Özil is a serious player. Sneijder and Nasri are junk in comparison, if you ask me.

If he doesn't win some kind of player of the year award soon, I will be very surprised. Might have to do with his goggle-eyes. Split vision, sees everything and everyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.