What's your favourite boozer and why?

It’s not. Matey boy in the pub did some work for them.

They’re vile institutions that cripple good locals.

Matey boy is chatting shit I’m afraid mate.

I’m not saying that no manager of a Wetherspoons has ever done that. But this myth that it is a widespread company policy is just that, a myth.

If good locals were that good, they wouldn’t have anything to worry about with vile competition.

Matey boy is chatting shit I’m afraid mate.

I’m not saying that no manager of a Wetherspoons has ever done that. But this myth that it is a widespread company policy is just that, a myth.

If good locals were that good, they wouldn’t have anything to worry about with vile competition.
You know that’s not true. Almost everyone is watching their wallets these days and if it’s £2.29 a pint over £3.80 then Spoons takes the business.

Chain stores dominate the high street.

You know that’s not true. Almost everyone is watching their wallets these days and if it’s £2.29 a pint over £3.80 then Spoons takes the business.

Chain stores dominate the high street.

So Wetherspoons are vile because they’re selling cheap beer?

Do you apply that criteria to any other industry?

So Wetherspoons are vile because they’re selling cheap beer?

Do you apply that criteria to any other industry?
A godsend when at Wembley.
Couldn't get in at the cup final Wembley one. So I had to drink in the boozer next door.It was okay but £7 a pot is ripping the pish.
I like the Piccadilly Central next to the station but I do not like the backstreet pubs in Ancoats due to the quality of the beer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.