What's your favourite boozer and why?

I’ll get panned for this but Alberts Schloss is a personal favourite, I remember sitting there after beating Villa 3-2 in a state of delirium, 6 pints & a bottle of wine down the hatch, eating a roast, watching scantily clad women singing, and thought to myself…it doesn’t get any better than this

I’ll get panned for this but Alberts Schloss is a personal favourite, I remember sitting there after beating Villa 3-2 in a state of delirium, 6 pints & a bottle of wine down the hatch, eating a roast, watching scantily clad women singing, and thought to myself…it doesn’t get any better than this
It’s hardly a pub, mate!

My current one is Ronnie Q bar in Bangsar, KL. Not the best but to me it is a place of retreat from the world. All sorts of people get in there. Usually a good place for a chat if you are alone.
Is that because of the Sports Direct store nearby? Me and Mrs D drank in Bangsar whilst travelling around Malaysia in 2005

I'm not a drinker myself, but I reckon the best pub around is the Rose of Lancaster! That's where I met my lady friend for the 1st time, and we're still together, after all these weeks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.