What's your Job Thread?

Cool job. I bet it gets choppy as fuck out there. I suppose you're up in Thunder bay now and then.

Mostly Duluth for Lake Superior. If you search youtube for "Lake Huron Doomsday Storm" you'll see some footage from my ship from a decent storm a few years back. Would post some, but mid-lake and the satellite Wi-fi doesn't like it.

go through the motions selling some shit that some yank shareholders apparently give a shit about the coonts
they should fucking sell it if they like it so much

Mostly Duluth for Lake Superior. If you search youtube for "Lake Huron Doomsday Storm" you'll see some footage from my ship from a decent storm a few years back. Would post some, but mid-lake and the satellite Wi-fi doesn't like it.

Scary shit mate. Rather you than me. Stay safe and have a merry Christmas Anthony ;)

bridekidnappingexpert1.jpg

Mud engineer is official title.in reality I put new parts of a huge colander in if they tear or fix whole colander if it breaks.pays good n only work half a year.so am happy.

I work for a package handler. Done a bit of overtime the past month delivering which was alright bit I couldn't do it full time. Working against the clock there's only one winner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.