Whats your plans for Weds 10th Nov - D Day

Re: Plans for Derby Day???

Seems a bit daft that we're held in there and they're not here.

Especially seeing as at OT they don't bother clearing off the home fans, so when we leave we've got to walk through their fans who have waited for us.

Yes they're cowardly the lot of them, remember a few of them used to wait outside the Mitchell Arms after our home games and a City lad got hit with a brick, they turned up again the next game and a few City lads kicked them half way back to Old Trafford. Scum of the lowest grade.

would there be more potential for trouble with it being a night game? i would say so,people who are not at work will be on the piss most of the day and those at work will be in the pubs from 5pm where as on a normal weekend early kick off most are restricted to a few tins, this game might be a timb bomb waiting to go off

marco said:
would there be more potential for trouble with it being a night game? i would say so,people who are not at work will be on the piss most of the day and those at work will be in the pubs from 5pm where as on a normal weekend early kick off most are restricted to a few tins, this game might be a timb bomb waiting to go off

I'll be starting drinking at 12. Cant wait

stadium announcer could just say
I would like to welcome the utd fans to manchester.

Working til 7, then driving like a bat out of hell to the stadium

Prestwich_Blue said:
It's not their Derby so it can't be ours. Theirs is the Debtors Derby. Ours is surely against Chelsea these days

Here!! Here!! - they cannot have it all ways.

Plans for derby day? Go into college in anything city I have....go straight to town, get some food, go to the game, watch City win and then rub it in to EVERY rag I know :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.