Whats your plans for Weds 10th Nov - D Day

Re: Plans for Derby Day???

as we have done before,why can't we do the blue moon rising..but with the star spangled banner in the background?

These threads are, quite frankly, embarrassing. Seems to me that there are some people whose raison d'être is to make a bit of a name for themselves creating a bit of atmosphere at a big game and then, no doubt, looking for plaudits afterwards: i.e. that was me that was.

What's wrong with everyone? Flares, confetti cannons, streamers, ticker-tape. Nearly all of these things have been half-cocked whenever they've been tried. It's bad enough the Premier League and its clubs trying to 'Disneyfy' football without the fans joining in too with daft ideas of their own!

Suffice to say that if we go for the rags' throat from the off, don't let them settle and/or score an early goal, there will be plenty of atmosphere, believe me.

scarves, shirts, singing and winning! They should be kept in after game as they rioted even after winning and set rockets (time of year yeah!) off into families leaving. Was appauling childish scrote kids kicking fences and generally being, well.. rags!
I agree we need to get a big lead and gloat/sign, they will all leave before end then.

This is the first home match after my 18th :) finish college early on a wednesday so should have a few before the match then straight home afterwards to have a few more (hopefully) in celebration after a good performance and win.

mike1923 said:
Seems a bit daft that we're held in there and they're not here.

Especially seeing as at OT they don't bother clearing off the home fans, so when we leave we've got to walk through their fans who have waited for us.

Yes they're cowardly the lot of them, remember a few of them used to wait outside the Mitchell Arms after our home games and a City lad got hit with a brick, they turned up again the next game and a few City lads kicked them half way back to Old Trafford. Scum of the lowest grade.

We're not held in there though, well we have been twice in the last 10 or so matches there, one was the Munich game when we won and I don't think anyone wanted to leave anyway, other was for about 5 mins after the cup game last year.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uQ6TOrAY60&feature=related[/youtube]

Some ideas there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.