Kenney_The_Blue

Would you rather?...

Choice 1:

Win the champions league but finish fourth

OR

Choice 2:

Win the league but finish bottom of the CL group

**Has to be choice 2 for me

if u win the champions league you auto go into the group stages the following year anyway i understand so theres only one option for me win the champs... we can bash the league at any given year... this is our first champions league... and i want to do well... even win it!!

Win the League

Plus...

QF's of the Champions League at least
Retain the FA Cup
Win the Carling Cup
Win the NextGen series

Win the league.
we really don't want to finish 3rd in the Champs League and end up in the other one BTW.

I wouldn't mind going out of the champs league early this season as it'd help us in the league. Apparently I heard the other day that we are away after every champs league game before xmas with obviously the rags at home, deffo advantage them!

can somebody please help me understand what are you talking about in this thread. thanks very much.

charliebigspuds said:
Win the league.
we really don't want to finish 3rd in the Champs League and end up in the other one BTW.

I wouldn't mind going out of the champs league early this season as it'd help us in the league. Apparently I heard the other day that we are away after every champs league game before xmas with obviously the rags at home, deffo advantage them!

Correct, but the other way to look at it - we have a home game before every Champions League game - rags are away every time. Advantage us?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.