Whats your weird phobia

stonerblue said:
balkanno said:
LOL ^^

-- Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:53 pm --

women that wear tons tons tons of make up, well yes the doll look is sexy from a distance but some times when you get close to them the smell like a mix of cheap stripper and a wet monkey.

brilliant

yes, the cheap stripper part.

dont like sponges.
just the feel of them.
mingin.
could even consider biting into a sponge for a million quid.

didnt used to like flying ,not so bad now.

dont like stagnant ponds or swimming pools, freaks me out.

i have issues<br /><br />-- Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:29 pm --<br /><br />
Tricky_Trev said:
No phobias, but i do have an OCD thing going on. I literally CANNOT have the volume on my TV set to an odd number. Even if 22 is too quiet and 24 is too loud, i will not put it on 23.

i have this too mate.

its quite common i know a few people who have this.

always put myleft shoe on first

stonerblue said:
Under water next to something big like an oil rig or a massive yacht.

Being on a sinking boat in the middle of an ocean.

Anywhere in the sea that i can't touch the bottom.

The sea.

Same! I'm a really strong swimmer but if i go in the sea i always freak out if i go too far out, hate not being able to see the bottom or anything around me start to really panic and forget how to swim properly!

nimrod said:
standing on a balcony of a high rise, theres some kind of weird shit makes me wonder about jumping when I look down
I do that with grids. Every time i look at one i think about throwing my keys down them. I am genuinely worried that i might do it one day.

I have a phobia of flying, it just does not fell natural. But im not one of those people who will shake or scream or whatever, i just tuck it up inside and bite my nails a bit haha.

n_mcfc said:
Empty or abandoned swimming pools, especially abroad.

Absolutely no idea.

Not a phobia or fear really but I hate the sight of them. Freaks me out more than anything. Especially when they've gathered mould and ...whatever.

That would be my idea of heaven to be honest.

I have phobias but not really weird ones, more like being stuck in a small room with a wasp or heights, a bit like the one mentioned being stuck at the top of the Big One and having to get down, I would be shitting myself.

The feeling of touching cotton wool goes right through me.

A fair few swimming pool things. Mirror-still swimming pools. I lost a race once because I couldn't be the first one to break the surface of the water ahead. The way the deep end just falls away. I swear my speed doubles at that point. The windows on the sides of swimming pools, below the water line. And grids. Horrible, nasty, dark, scary f*ckers.

Yep, wooden spatulas. I'm just about okay with ice lollies, but those wooden things that they give you with a cafe latte are just gross. Detective films where they take DNA swabs with a wooden spatula.... In fact, any medical procedure involving a wooden spatula.

Pregnant women. I break into a sweat and have to get out of the room if one of them starts rubbing their belly. It's not a baby in there, it's a f*cking ALIEN, waiting to burst out of your gross, enlarged, ready-to-pop-at-any-moment belly. And for God's sake, please don't ask other people to put their hand on your belly to feel the alien kicking. It's just obscene!!

Combinations of tomato products, eg ketchup with baked beans or grilled tomatoes with beans. Not good. Also the combination of red meat, olives and any form of gravy, particularly if cream has been added. Retch-making.

Several communal-eating phobia. People who spread butter/paté on their bread, then return the unused spread to the dish. WHO THE F* WANTS TO EAT YOUR LEFTOVERS, MIXED WITH YOUR SPIT?? People who talk with their mouths full. There's a very good reason it's unacceptable. Makes me heave.

Belly buttons. Probably influenced by the balloon-taut pregnant women. As for 'outy' belly buttons, I hope to God Almighty that it's just a bogeyman rumour.

Can I go back to the football forum, now? Shaking with fear at what might turn up next.

Veiny hand update: Sarah Jessica Parker

article-1019156-013646FD00000578-150_468x361.jpg

Tricky_Trev said:
nimrod said:
standing on a balcony of a high rise, theres some kind of weird shit makes me wonder about jumping when I look down
I do that with grids. Every time i look at one i think about throwing my keys down them. I am genuinely worried that i might do it one day.
You'd get your keys back no problem. Under the grid is a gully pot only 2ft deep. The hole that takes away rainwater is at the top of the gullypot so anything that sinks can be retrieved. You can sleep easy tonight. It's not often that I go to church but whenever I have, I've often thought when the place is full, what would happen if I just shouted FUCK OFF!!! at the top of my voice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.