Whelan escapes FA action.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
paulchapo said:
He should have apologised for the challenge while he was at it the little prick!Whelan MOM????Fuck me was it a Stoke only vote?? Garcia is lucky he isn't in plaster now and sitting out the rest of the season at LEAST!
Of course it was a Stoke only vote. It's the same everywhere. The home fans pick their MOTM. TBF some of the ones we picked under Pearce we're equally laughable.

Yes they mean fuck all but by the same token whoever voted for him KNOWS fuck all!So if it was a Stoke vote and he had some meaningless award in his hands,why was he waxing lyrical about a club who's players and fans he has shown nothing but disrespect to since he left?

cleavers said:
oakiecokie said:
cleavers said:
FFS, if that's true football is f**ked.

How many time have you seen it at City though,Cleavers ? I honestly wonder if anyone from the corporates has ever been to a match before when I hear sometimes who they`ve given it to.
Most weeks to be fair, I often wonder how they get selected, usually a goal seals it, obviously in whelans case, it was the shit ist tackle that won the vote.

That bastard Webb should hang his head in shame.

oakiecokie said:
That bastard Webb should hang his head in shame.
Hmmm, to be fair to webb I thought he favoured us all game, and the tackle didn't look bad until we had seen 6 slomo replays, he only gets one look, same as Kompany at arsenal, and it was all pretty quick.

I'm sure he's seen the replays since and realises he missed a bad one.

paulchapo said:
paulchapo said:
He should have apologised for the challenge while he was at it the little prick!Whelan MOM????Fuck me was it a Stoke only vote?? Garcia is lucky he isn't in plaster now and sitting out the rest of the season at LEAST!
Of course it was a Stoke only vote. It's the same everywhere. The home fans pick their MOTM. TBF some of the ones we picked under Pearce we're equally laughable.

Yes they mean fuck all but by the same token whoever voted for him KNOWS fuck all!So if it was a Stoke vote and he had some meaningless award in his hands,why was he waxing lyrical about a club who's players and fans he has shown nothing but disrespect to since he left?
Not sure. I'll ask him myself when I go back next season as he's bound to win MOTM next time we play them :-)

I wouldn't say he favoured us but for once he pulled them up on the majority of their snide cheating tricks and clogging and wasn't swayed by their half empty crowd,as noisy as they still booed.

-- Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:27 am --

paulchapo said:

Not sure. I'll ask him myself when I go back next season as he's bound to win MOTM next time we play them :-)

Do us all a favour and take him into a quiet corner and have a word eh?That's what we would really like you to do!

It's a disgrace but don't really give a shit now we're through. Certainly stored in my memory for a rant at a later date though

Must switch talkshite on at 6.00 Irani will spend at least 2 hours giving Webb the hard words,he gets wound up about two feet off the ground tackles I heard him a few weeks ago about a tackle against Arsenal.

What you to do as a manager you come out and moan about it for retrospective punishment to be done but Mancini is to classy unlike scumface and twitcher the bent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.