When all is said and done..

fbloke

It is time for the ego centric, self-important and deluded rump of the England squad to do the honourable thing and retire from international football.

Players who have (in some cases) for a decade proved that they are not good enough need to appreciate that they are now the problem.

I wont bother naming them as we all know who they are.

But of course I wont hold my breath waiting for a footballer like Terry to do the honourable or correct thing.

I still can't believe that a modern day international defence could get caught out the way Englands was for Germanys opening goal ...... what the fuck was John Terry doing ?

Who was he marking ...... and what was he thinking?

And Upson is never international class either ....... good goal ...... but aside from i wouldn't play him in a pub side!

Both players now know that you can't afford to fall asleep with someone like Klose around!

For me anyone who wont play a part in the next WC and anyone who is just there for reasons i cant fathom

I know we not got much youth about, but get them in and start playing them so they get the experience

A.Johnson
Rodwell
Cahill
Hart

All young and hungry talents

black mamba said:
I still can't believe that a modern day international defence could get caught out the way Englnads was for Germanys opening goal ...... what the fuck was John Terry doing ?

Who was he marking ...... and what was he thinking?

...memories of Carlos at the Bridge mamba ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.