When are the new season fixtures out?

We will get someone like spurs or wolves away first.
Rags will get wba hime
Scoisees will get the play off winners at home.

Let the pair of ****s ease back in with an easier start

Last edited:
We won't see fans on Oct 1st not in meaningful numbers anyway. The league will probably end up a farce much the same as the one just ended. I have largely lost interest in the whole charade and am seriously considering not going back. I don't think I will be alone either.

Looking like it will possibly be a greatly reduced attendance for the whole of next season unless they find a vaccine and it has a very large uptake. Good article on BBC for once.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53556072

Looking like it will possibly be a greatly reduced attendance for the whole of next season unless they find a vaccine and it has a very large uptake. Good article on BBC for once.
Without large loud chanting crowds home advantage will be vastly reduced. I think this will help us a lot during our away fixtures (others also but us the most).

It will be a two edged sword though because the whole industry could well go into a deep downturn as interest wanes and money becomes tight.

I always felt like the Top 3 should all play the Promotion teams away on the first game. I realize that can’t happen with City and Utd in top 3, as one has to play at home.

Leeds v Liverpool
City v WBA
TBD v Utd

It creates a massive atmosphere for the newly promoted side, gives them one of their best chances for an upset, and is an exciting “Welcome to the Premier League!” got their club to get the money rolling in!

Obviously, this coming season will start behind closed doors, but as a regular policy, I think it would provide a brilliant opening weekend!

In fact, if every season started that way, plus with 17v4, 16v5, 15v7, 14v8, 13v7, 12v9 ANF 11v10 from the previous season, it would create instant anticipation of the first game for every next season.

Reaches for hard hat and Roman Centurion shield.

I’m not sure how we avoid another couple of months break in the event of a 2nd wave. My idea was always to scrap last season and start new early to try and mitigate the enforced break between Nov-January

It will be interesting to see how it pans out

I’m guessing we have to wait on whoever wins the play offs first?

Be interesting to see who gets the big home games before fans are allowed back in.
Lol, at least you waited until the day after the last match of the season. Weird times.

this was good until I got to the end and realised it was a parody

"Neil Snowball, the ECB's managing director of county cricket"

if that's not a made up name I don't know what is, Neils No Ball of the ECB

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.