When are the new season fixtures out?

Prefer to get the tough fixtures out of the way early doors especially away. So bin dippers, rags, chelsea and the like early before they get time to settle in gear so to speak.

I don’t think we’re allowed in it next season.

From what I’ve heard I think that we are allowed in the League Cup next season.
IIRC What’s been said is that it’s likely that teams playing in European completions will be allowed to opt out of the League Cup if they feel that they can’t manage the resultant clashes between games.
I don’t think City will opt out because the League Cup brings opportunity for squad game time. I think we’ll play both competitions and play a much more junior side in the LC as may be required.
The funny thing is that LiVARpool have no respect for the domestic cups, they deliberately drop out of both the League Cup and the FA Cup every season - so the option to not take part is already there ;-)

Last edited:
We will get someone like spurs or wolves away first.
Raga will get wba hime
Scoisees will get the play off winners at home.

Let the pair of ****s ease back in with an easier start

this is just like all the conspiracy shite. It’s ridiculous. You do realise we have to play each team home and away once.

this is just like all the conspiracy shite. It’s ridiculous. You do realise we have to play each team home and away once.

The fixture list changes as the season goes on. Last December, thanks to TV, City we’re playing every 3 days compared to Liverpool who got a 5 day window. Not a conspiracy just a fact.

There is no clue yet regarding what is happening in the cups, which are almost impossible to fit in now. Then there is the CL delay and they want to leave it as late as possible so less 'big' games are affected and more is known.

I can see the notice going less than the 3 weeks stated.

My prediction, based on previous seasons is:

Opening game: Away.
Last Game : Away
Boxing Day : Away to the furthest team geographically to us at 8pm or so, for maximum misery when travelling
New Years Eve : 10pm Kickoff.

The Rags and the Klan will all have a lovely 3pm Boxing day kickoff as ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.