When did you know it was won?

Asleep for a some of it, the other chunk was looking after the wife sadly. She had her 2nd jab yesterday afternoon and had a reaction to it even worse than the first one. That's on top of her all over arthritis mind, she can't buy a break nowadays.
Ah, fair enough. Best wishes to her and a speedy recovery from the jab!

For me it was the 3 league games after the loss to them @ home that made me secure in the knowledge that we would win the league this season.

The 2 nil win at Leicester was the final nail in the coffin of doubt i had

Last night just before 8.30!! (I thought their kick off was at 8.00 shows how much notice I take of rubbish) I went onto FB to leave a message for a friend and it had gone wild!!

I am of the old school that never likes to count the chickens and still, at times, worries that we might revert back!! Sill I know but I am superstitious. :-)

I always thought a run of 10 wins would go and see a team win the title but didn't think we'd manage to do it...and some. I was confident in Feb when we got through the tough patch of games, but I still have the Cityitis so wasn't convinced until it was confirmed on Tuesday. That's the way I'll always be as a City fan.

When we went 2-1 up away at Dortmund my first thought was to think how many they would need to progress. By now, with this team and Pep it should be to relax and enjoy, but I can't shake the past! The CL final I will be a bag of nerves until it's over unless we are 3-0 up with 5 minutes left at which point I will enjoy things.

I thought we had in the bag after the 4-0 win at home to Crystal Palace.

I never considered Manure a threat I was always concerned with Liverpool given its rare for a team like Chelsea who sacks their manager during a season to win it.

Once we got a break on Liverpool and they began to implode despite me being fairly pessimistic I said we were looking very good.

I think SWP called it before I did and he was spot on as it turned out.

I have said since December 76 points was likely to be enough I think Manure might scrape to that points tally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.