When did you know it was won?

I think it's fair to say that blues have had quite different responses to when they felt confident that we had won the league...

When did you feel like it was done?

Maybe I'm getting cocky in Pep years, but I've felt it was over since Liverpool. I haven't had a single doubt since Foden hit his thunderbastard.
An hour ago when I put Sky Sports News on the TV.

I've had confidence it was done for a lot longer though. December perhaps even.

When Van Dijk got injured it was over.

I said at the time this season was like 2013/14 and would be won by a side who could string 10 wins in a row, and once Liverpool lost Van Dijk we were the only side left who could do it.

I never expected us to win 21 in a row though.

I think it's fair to say that blues have had quite different responses to when they felt confident that we had won the league...

Maybe I'm getting cocky in Pep years, but I've felt it was over since Liverpool. I haven't had a single doubt since Foden hit his thunderbastard.
Yeah probably about right that. First few months of the season I really couldn’t see how we could get going and turn our form around. Fair play to Pep, he really showed another side to his brilliance this season.

had my phone on silent (DND)

Switched on the tv to BT sports and was hoping the score was good.

2-1 to Leicester with 86 mins played.

Was great.

And to see Savage and Lescott ribbing Wio was great

Yeah probably about right that. First few months of the season I really couldn’t see how we could get going and turn our form around. Fair play to Pep, he really showed another side to his brilliance this season.
For sure. I was convinced after the Spurs game we were done, shows what I know. I always felt any team that could put together a run would do it, it just didn't look like us.

Not until they blew the final whistle yesterday.

I was at the Bournmouth penultimate home game when we needed a win to secure promotion back into the old First Division, and in 'typical City' fashion, we f*cked it up. This meant we needed a draw away at Bradford, and with 5 minutes remaining in the season we were losing 1-0...

After we beat Spurs, Everton and Arsenal back in February it was just a question of when.

...where have you been for the last 12 hours?!
Asleep for a some of it, the other chunk was looking after the wife sadly. She had her 2nd jab yesterday afternoon and had a reaction to it even worse than the first one. That's on top of her all over arthritis mind, she can't buy a break nowadays.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.