When Dunne stepped up...

I almost shat me pants. Had me face in my hands and the whole pub was laughing.

I then gave it a big "Get in there Dunney" as if I'd always had full faith in him!

I had tremendous confidence in all our pen takers. Thought they'd all fuck it up in turn. My real money was on Elano to bugger it, Caicedo if he was having one would have bounced the fucking bar and scored with the rebound at the other end, and Dickie Dunne, Jeez, I thought his would end up somewhere afloat on the Dogger Bank.

What a team! Just look in the eyes of Moonchester, says it all about the only team in Manchester!

I almost shat me pants. Had me face in my hands and the whole pub was laughing.

I then gave it a big "Get in there Dunney" as if I'd always had full faith in him!

Fair play to the lad, I too wasn't confident but it took courage that, especially since he missed in his last shoot-out for us.

I posted earlier we need a Captain , well after he stepped up and buried it . I'm quite happy to apologise and eat my words

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.