When Dunne stepped up...

Turtle head was poping out when dunne stepped up !

And it slipped out when i jumped for joy on the last save, but who cares i dont do the washing.......

Even my 10 year old said Oh No but well done Dunnie, Class pen and clearly voluntered.

Dunne you are a hero, Not even a penalty taker and did his duty as a captain and steps up with honor

Proud of him and everyone else should be, that's passion

I love Dunne but feared the worst when he stepped up. I got out of my chair and stood facing the wall.

A great penalty.

Really pleased for him, the rest of the players, and all the fans that travelled.

I hope the phase of Dunnie bashing is over now.

what suprised me the most was that when it came to extra time, i was still thinking, we're gonna do it. it just seemed more like city to do it the hard way as opposed to just see the game out.

however that belief dropped to the floor like a wet pair of pants when the reality of penalties came.

and yeah, when dunne stepped up i swore aloud. but he did a sterling job, showed his leadership, confidence and belief in himself and his team and did the job.

props to shay, for keeping our uefa dream alive!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.